[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  05 Mar 09 04:45 AM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.

ive racked my fair shir from ozzies like.

Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...

i dont own the shop. i work there. iv recently inheritied the spray paint section from the last half-wit who ran it. im actually wantin to make it into a proper spray paint store. b4 ozzys just had a few shelves with paint, now iv manged to get a room and more shelves and more paint. any suggestions on what to do next?? iv got mtn hardcore and belton in. a lot of people have mentioned monster and mtn 2g. iv managed to get molotow, on the run and krink pens too. im not a writer, i will probs never be a writer. im into graffiti art probably for the same reasons ou guys gt into it, i thnk it looks gd and i appreciate the tags and the squads and crews. i would love to throw shit just gime some ideas and pointers.
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 28 Feb 09 06:31 PM]

U talk so much shit! the gay little room where the paint is kept nw is getting turned into a bit where they can grip tape skateboards and shit! the only reason the paint is there nw is cus every1 was fukin rakin it!! AND u have a shit collection of colours! NO BLACK! NO BULNERS! NO CHROME! what u think a bunch of fukin pens is gonna make up for ur lack of paint!! Stop advertising ur fukin shite paki shop on the website!!

LOADSA BLACK, LOADSA CHROME!
the spray room was the skate room, not anymore. i thnk i shud know if i work there. theres no burners which is something im gonna order next time. its pretty obvious u havent been in for a while... oh and every1 wasnt rakin it. it was out in the open before, we put it in the room so we dont get young kids constantly cumin in tryin to get sold. now if they look under age we dnt let them in the room

ive racked my fair share from ozzies like.
[Edited by yonaboot on 05 Mar 09 04:48 AM]
  05 Mar 09 10:29 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.

Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...

i dont own the shop. i work there. iv recently inheritied the spray paint section from the last half-wit who ran it. im actually wantin to make it into a proper spray paint store. b4 ozzys just had a few shelves with paint, now iv manged to get a room and more shelves and more paint. any suggestions on what to do next?? iv got mtn hardcore and belton in. a lot of people have mentioned monster and mtn 2g. iv managed to get molotow, on the run and krink pens too. im not a writer, i will probs never be a writer. im into graffiti art probably for the same reasons ou guys gt into it, i thnk it looks gd and i appreciate the tags and the squads and crews. i would love to throw shit just gime some ideas and pointers.

U talk so much shit! the gay little room where the paint is kept nw is getting turned into a bit where they can grip tape skateboards and shit! the only reason the paint is there nw is cus every1 was fukin rakin it!! AND u have a shit collection of colours! NO BLACK! NO BULNERS! NO CHROME! what u think a bunch of fukin pens is gonna make up for ur lack of paint!! Stop advertising ur fukin shite paki shop on the website!!

the spray room was the skate room, not anymore. i thnk i shud know if i work there. theres no burners which is something im gonna order next time. its pretty obvious u havent been in for a while... oh and every1 wasnt rakin it. it was out in the open before, we put it in the room so we dont get young kids constantly cumin in tryin to get sold. now if they look under age we dnt let them in the room

Ano thats shite!! We all racked paint from ozzies even when that fat paki cunt with the glasses came over to u and used to stand beside u and tell u what colours worked with what

"eh, this black would be gd as a fill with this dark green as the outline and this bright yellow as the outline round the whole thing!!"
  05 Mar 09 10:36 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
MTN Harcore 3 for a Tenner thn a pound for 6 caps. its nt my fault mtn dnt supply caps. the reason people charge more is cos they are chargin u for caps... say u came in and didnt need caps? why shud u pay lik 3.50 a tin wen u cuda paid 3.33 a tin???? the math works out at £3.33 3 for a tenner.
i also spent the day in glasgow yesterday and went to fatbuddah to check out his setup. as iv said before we only have paint and a few pens. all dundee graff artists can expect to see more ink, more pens (empty ones too) and stickers. cheers top every1 for their support on this thread. iv not been in for 3 days but apparently the paint is fukin shiffting. which is a win for us all cos the better it selss the bigger budget ill get for my next order therefore more colours and variety.
  05 Mar 09 11:02 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
MTN Harcore 3 for a Tenner thn a pound for 6 caps. its nt my fault mtn dnt supply caps. the reason people charge more is cos they are chargin u for caps... say u came in and didnt need caps? why shud u pay lik 3.50 a tin wen u cuda paid 3.33 a tin???? the math works out at £3.33 3 for a tenner.
i also spent the day in glasgow yesterday and went to fatbuddah to check out his setup. as iv said before we only have paint and a few pens. all dundee graff artists can expect to see more ink, more pens (empty ones too) and stickers. cheers top every1 for their support on this thread. iv not been in for 3 days but apparently the paint is fukin shiffting. which is a win for us all cos the better it selss the bigger budget ill get for my next order therefore more colours and variety.

Basically EVERY store does 3 for a tenner, caps or no caps.

Excluding Montana Gold and Nitro 2g, and the other stupidly overpriced tins.

Also 3 x £3.33 = £9.99.

Wheres my penny change, robbing bastard.
  05 Mar 09 11:06 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

Ano thats shite!! We all racked paint from ozzies even when that fat paki cunt with the glasses came over to u and used to stand beside u and tell u what colours worked with what

"eh, this black would be gd as a fill with this dark green as the outline and this bright yellow as the outline round the whole thing!!"

"get that blue that blue and that fluro pink"
fucking idiot annoys me.

fuck ozzys am gonna go to sidewinders
  05 Mar 09 11:13 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

fucking idiot annoys me.

Fuck you all.

Give MrSteezo a call.
  05 Mar 09 11:15 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

fucking idiot annoys me.

Fuck you all.

Give MrSteezo a call.

i cant afford the train coz am poor
  05 Mar 09 11:18 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

Also 3 x £3.33 = £9.99.

right well as u can clearly see... i obviously never knew that. i jus realised who greencrack is... gutted.
  05 Mar 09 11:20 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
krimemdmavk
30 Posts
sunny dee
Ignore User
heres the deal. paint in dundee. ya get it fae arkive which is ozzys but wee a different name / image. the guy from aberdeen has opened a shop too called sidewinders and they stock monster.

arkive has the molotow and mtn wee a hink o alien.

oh and shiraz isna a prick. he is infact a really sound guy. ive known him for aboot 7 years and ive never had a bad word to say about him. now if ya think eez a prick that means your probably ane yersell.
  05 Mar 09 11:26 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
TOX09 wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

Also 3 x £3.33 = £9.99.

right well as u can clearly see... i obviously never knew that. i jus realised who greencrack is... gutted.

bet ye did.....
  05 Mar 09 11:32 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:
heres the deal. paint in dundee. ya get it fae arkive which is ozzys but wee a different name / image. the guy from aberdeen has opened a shop too called sidewinders and they stock monster.

arkive has the molotow and mtn wee a hink o alien.

oh and shiraz isna a prick. he is infact a really sound guy. ive known him for aboot 7 years and ive never had a bad word to say about him. now if ya think eez a prick that means your probably ane yersell.

Quality, you type how you speak. I like that.
  05 Mar 09 11:34 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
TOX09 wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

Also 3 x £3.33 = £9.99.

I wasn't trying to be a cunt, just informing you.
  05 Mar 09 11:45 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
TOX09 wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:

Also 3 x £3.33 = £9.99.

I wasn't trying to be a cunt, just informing you.

ye cheers man, at least now i knw.
  05 Mar 09 11:49 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
krimemdmavk
30 Posts
sunny dee
Ignore User

aye man. there too many wee cunts on here slatin the stores wha sell paint, now to be honest arkives paint income is fuck all compared with the rest of the shop and brutaly they dinna even need to stock it. all theses fuckin loonies should be fuckin greatfull that stores in dundee are helpin the scene. me personally cannna do withoot monster so ill go wherever the paint is.
  05 Mar 09 11:55 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:

aye man. there too many wee cunts on here slatin the stores wha sell paint, now to be honest arkives paint income is fuck all compared with the rest of the shop and brutaly they dinna even need to stock it. all theses fuckin loonies should be fuckin greatfull that stores in dundee are helpin the scene. me personally cannna do withoot monster so ill go wherever the paint is.

i'd rather go to sidewinders or mista steezo
  05 Mar 09 11:58 AM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:

I think Monster should have been the first choice as most people are into it, but at least theyr helping oot.
[Edited by TOX09 on 05 Mar 09 12:03 PM]
  05 Mar 09 01:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:
now if ya think eez a prick that means your probably ane yersell.

NO U!!11
  05 Mar 09 02:33 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
krimemdmavk wrote:

cheers krime, much appreciated man
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 05 Mar 09 02:35 PM]
  05 Mar 09 02:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
MtN dont suplie caps but it would be better for u tae throw wan in per can. ye get them in FB it would maek mare ppl come back.
  05 Mar 09 03:25 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MrSteezo
60 Posts

Ignore User
yonaboot wrote:

i cant afford the train coz am poor

You can get buses for like £2 if you book a day or two in advance...
  06 Mar 09 03:17 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
if you can t afrod the train how do you plan on buying paint ?
  06 Mar 09 07:28 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
KissMyAirs wrote:

/
[Edited by misterwobble on 16 Oct 10 10:32 AM]
  07 Mar 09 12:11 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
MTN do supply caps, they give you them in a seperate box, always
  07 Mar 09 12:36 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
well there ye go then somecunt is getting ripped and its not me. cheers leslie
  07 Mar 09 01:14 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
KissMyAirs wrote:

Might have money for one of them, not both, ya stupid mothafuckaaaaaaaa
  07 Mar 09 01:39 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
if you have money to get there and not get paint you dont have money for paint and if you have money for paint but cant get there the money for paint is deemd pointless.
  07 Mar 09 09:39 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
They ship caps seperately cause, without the cap, the box is about 3cm shorter than a box with a cap on, that extra 3cm mulitplied down the pallet means they can fit 1 extra row of paint per pallet, which means they save on shipping.

Every delivery you got a loose box with a ton of caps, they normally over compensate on caps.

We have ordered 1000 gloves and will start giving free gloves with paint.
  07 Mar 09 07:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MyNameIs
75 Posts
GLASGOW
Ignore User
THATS KL
  07 Mar 09 08:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
another caps love post from my name is
  07 Mar 09 09:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
lovly free gloves as well and they still arent getting there free caps such a shame
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest