[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  03 Mar 09 12:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.

Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...

i dont own the shop. i work there. iv recently inheritied the spray paint section from the last half-wit who ran it. im actually wantin to make it into a proper spray paint store. b4 ozzys just had a few shelves with paint, now iv manged to get a room and more shelves and more paint. any suggestions on what to do next?? iv got mtn hardcore and belton in. a lot of people have mentioned monster and mtn 2g. iv managed to get molotow, on the run and krink pens too. im not a writer, i will probs never be a writer. im into graffiti art probably for the same reasons ou guys gt into it, i thnk it looks gd and i appreciate the tags and the squads and crews. i would love to throw shit just gime some ideas and pointers.
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 28 Feb 09 06:31 PM]

U talk so much shit! the gay little room where the paint is kept nw is getting turned into a bit where they can grip tape skateboards and shit! the only reason the paint is there nw is cus every1 was fukin rakin it!! AND u have a shit collection of colours! NO BLACK! NO BULNERS! NO CHROME! what u think a bunch of fukin pens is gonna make up for ur lack of paint!! Stop advertising ur fukin shite paki shop on the website!!

LOADSA BLACK, LOADSA CHROME!
the spray room was the skate room, not anymore. i thnk i shud know if i work there. theres no burners which is something im gonna order next time. its pretty obvious u havent been in for a while... oh and every1 wasnt rakin it. it was out in the open before, we put it in the room so we dont get young kids constantly cumin in tryin to get sold. now if they look under age we dnt let them in the room
  03 Mar 09 12:53 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
terror wrote:
go look at the online shops, see what they sell. see what your supplier can actually get a hold of for you and think of how cheap you can make it all so people will actually shop with you

thanks for advice dude. im on it
  03 Mar 09 07:01 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
I was in like a week ago! and the only black u had in stock was mtn pocket cans and it was only 1!, and the girl that works there told us he paint is gettin hidden away cus kids were stealing it!!
[Edited by GreenCrack on 03 Mar 09 07:05 PM]
  04 Mar 09 01:12 AM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
I was in like a week ago! and the only black u had in stock was mtn pocket cans and it was only 1!, and the girl that works there told us he paint is gettin hidden away cus kids were stealing it!!

we gt a delivery u dumb ass. we were closed for two weeks and waited till we re-opened to order the paint. funny how u came to the PAKI shop for paint. ur a fukin loser. its nice when i dnt have to show im above someone. its even nicer when they show how really far beneath me they r. tosser

anyways got 126 tins of mtn hardcore, got 120 tins of belton
in my next order im gettin nitro 2g and burners, mtn 94 and covers all. are the belton high pressure tins any good?
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 04 Mar 09 01:39 AM]
  04 Mar 09 02:03 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
" he came to the PAKI shop for paint "

paint is paint dont get all worked up about a few cans
  04 Mar 09 03:18 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

we gt a delivery u dumb ass. we were closed for two weeks and waited till we re-opened to order the paint. funny how u came to the PAKI shop for paint. ur a fukin loser. its nice when i dnt have to show im above someone. its even nicer when they show how really far beneath me they r. tosser

in my next order im gettin nitro 2g and burners, mtn 94 and covers all. are the belton high pressure tins any good?

do ye get caps with the cans now?
a remember i bought 4 cans a mtn n they tried to make me buy caps.
fucking bumps.
  04 Mar 09 02:23 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

fucking bumps.

Yeh u bunch of fukin greedy fucks tried to make me buy caps as well!! And i would never cum to ozzies to buy paint to support u bunch of curry munching cunts, Its still not impossible to get a few free cans!!! And if any1 is gonna buy paint go to 4graffiti.com its got tha best prices on the net anywhere!!

Belton high pressure: £2.99
Mtn 94: £2.99
Mtn hardcore: £2.79
[Edited by GreenCrack on 04 Mar 09 02:26 PM]
  04 Mar 09 02:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

fucking bumps.

Yeh u bunch of fukin greedy fucks tried to make me buy caps as well!! And i would never cum to ozzies to buy paint to support u bunch of curry munching cunts, Its still not impossible to get a few free cans!!! And if any1 is gonna buy paint go to 4graffiti.com its got tha best prices on the net anywhere!!

i think i know who you are hahaha.
and you know who i am.
  04 Mar 09 02:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

fucking bumps.

and you know who i am.

What yonaboot!!
  04 Mar 09 02:34 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

fucking bumps.

and you know who i am.

What yonaboot!!

[Edited by misterwobble on 16 Oct 10 10:27 AM]
  04 Mar 09 02:37 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
kjki
[Edited by GreenCrack on 04 Mar 09 02:41 PM]
  04 Mar 09 02:40 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

fucking bumps.

and you know who i am.

What yonaboot!!

kriminals...
  04 Mar 09 02:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:

fucking bumps.

and you know who i am.

What yonaboot!!

kriminals...

KrImS!!

fuck ozzys.
ther abunch of snide basterds aswell.
and there prices are abit shit.
AND NO FREE CAPS
  04 Mar 09 02:50 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
what are you talking about yonaboot 4 pound a tins a brilliant price!!
  04 Mar 09 02:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
aye man haha
  04 Mar 09 02:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MrSteezo
60 Posts

Ignore User
Ah, another nice opportunity for me to self promote. Come to me for tins, cheaper than even yer 4graffiti shizz...
  04 Mar 09 02:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
MrSteezo wrote:
Ah, another nice opportunity for me to self promote. Come to me for tins, cheaper than even yer 4graffiti shizz...

are you a paint shop in dundee?
  04 Mar 09 03:03 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MrSteezo
60 Posts

Ignore User
Nah, but i get the impression your gonna try slew me for that.
Im in t'Burgh but you can travel cheap, plus i'll shave a bit off for your travel too....

[Edited by MrSteezo on 04 Mar 09 03:04 PM]
  04 Mar 09 03:05 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
if your cheaper than ozzies then aye.
AND I WANT FREE CAPS
  04 Mar 09 03:07 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MrSteezo
60 Posts

Ignore User
Read my thread in announcements, or check ou www.myspace.com/cracknshine for details on stuffs.
And caps with cans is a given, what would be the point in not giving you them? ha.
  04 Mar 09 03:09 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
ozzies dont give ye no caps.
they nigguhs make ye pay 30p a cap
  04 Mar 09 03:23 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
MrSteezo wrote:

U make a gd point! hw is the sabotaz?? still got alot of colours?? what kind of ink do u have?
[Edited by GreenCrack on 04 Mar 09 03:29 PM]
  04 Mar 09 03:28 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
MrSteezo
60 Posts

Ignore User
It's no bad stuff, smells of petrol though.
Got a reasonable selection of colours left, i'll post up a new flick to myspace later to show whats there. If i can shift a lot within the next week, i can place a bigger order straight away!
  04 Mar 09 03:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
Ignore User
4graffiti's postage prices are shocking(for paint) fuck buying from them again
  04 Mar 09 04:23 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
Kulture wrote:

Why would you order paint online, it tells you the postage when you are finalising the order.

I would only ever order paint online if i was doing what MrSteezo was doing.
  04 Mar 09 04:25 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
Kulture wrote:

Why would you order paint online, it tells you the postage when you are finalising the order.

Yes i realise it was pretty stupid now but i didnt get sold in buddhas
  04 Mar 09 08:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
Kulture wrote:

If u order £100 worth of paint or over postage and package is free and all the pain is really cheap and they have a huge range of paint and colors!
  04 Mar 09 09:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:
TOX09 wrote:
Kulture wrote:

If u order £100 worth of paint or over postage and package is free and all the pain is really cheap and they have a huge range of paint and colors!

I'd rather spend £100 on Burners and Blacktops to be perfectly honest.
  04 Mar 09 11:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
GreenCrack wrote:
TOX09 wrote:
Kulture wrote:

I'd rather spend £100 on Burners and Blacktops to be perfectly honest.

well if u wnt to be a boring fuck and just do chrome an black dubs then thats kl too cus 4graffiti does burners at £3.90 but if u live in ze burgh then i would go wit MrSteezo!!
  05 Mar 09 12:43 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KissMyAirs
175 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
Kulture are reson u didnt get sold in buddah ??
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest