[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  25 Feb 09 04:35 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.
  27 Feb 09 07:53 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
It is Ozzys, Ozzys bought Oceano and changed the name to Arkive, Shiraz reckoned Ozzys had to negative an image.
  27 Feb 09 08:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
thats probably because "shiraz" is a prick
  27 Feb 09 09:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
Nope, Shiraz is the soundest retailer ive ever met, decent as hell, great business head and a good guy.
  27 Feb 09 09:38 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
yet he feels the need to make snide comments about his customers shoes and follow them around the store like a proper prick
  27 Feb 09 10:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
what shoes were you wearing ?
  28 Feb 09 01:24 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
yet he feels the need to make snide comments about his customers shoes and follow them around the store like a proper prick


i dont own no shop im afraid man. wish i did. anyways u seem like the proper prick here. knob
  28 Feb 09 01:26 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
KingGhidra
Moderator
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
FatBuddha wrote:
Nope, Shiraz is the soundest retailer ive ever met, decent as hell, great business head and a good guy.


2 twats in a pod.
  28 Feb 09 01:32 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
avatar
Ignore User
KingGhidra wrote:
FatBuddha wrote:
Nope, Shiraz is the soundest retailer ive ever met, decent as hell, great business head and a good guy.


2 twats in a pod.


Is that shiraz from the gorgie mini mart?
  28 Feb 09 01:50 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
TOX09 wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
FatBuddha wrote:
Nope, Shiraz is the soundest retailer ive ever met, decent as hell, great business head and a good guy.


2 twats in a pod.


Is that shiraz from the gorgie mini mart?


nah dude, he owns ozzys... nor arkive. anyways i was jus lettin people know. didnt want to strt an argument about all this pish and slaggin each other off. at the end of the day theres no1 else sellin a good quantity of paint in dundee nw tht skinny-cap has closed so im happy
  28 Feb 09 10:24 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
KingGhidra wrote:
FatBuddha wrote:
Nope, Shiraz is the soundest retailer ive ever met, decent as hell, great business head and a good guy.


2 twats in a pod.


Very good wee man
  28 Feb 09 12:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SpecialBranch
577 Posts

Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...
  28 Feb 09 01:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
so has ozzys closed?
where will all the hipsters work?
  28 Feb 09 01:35 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
yet he feels the need to make snide comments about his customers shoes and follow them around the store like a proper prick


ITS NOT MA SHOP AND AM NO SHIRAZ BUT AM NO A PRICK KAY?!!111

,
  28 Feb 09 05:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
Someone said theres a guy from aberdeen opened up in dundee and is selling paint, his aberdeen shop is called elements
  28 Feb 09 06:24 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...



i dont own the shop. i work there. iv recently inheritied the spray paint section from the last half-wit who ran it. im actually wantin to make it into a proper spray paint store. b4 ozzys just had a few shelves with paint, now iv manged to get a room and more shelves and more paint. any suggestions on what to do next?? iv got mtn hardcore and belton in. a lot of people have mentioned monster and mtn 2g. iv managed to get molotow, on the run and krink pens too. im not a writer, i will probs never be a writer. im into graffiti art probably for the same reasons ou guys gt into it, i thnk it looks gd and i appreciate the tags and the squads and crews. i would love to throw shit just gime some ideas and pointers.
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 28 Feb 09 06:31 PM]
  28 Feb 09 06:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
yet he feels the need to make snide comments about his customers shoes and follow them around the store like a proper prick


ITS NOT MA SHOP AND AM NO SHIRAZ BUT AM NO A PRICK KAY?!!111

,
  28 Feb 09 06:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
avatar
Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


If youd been honest from the start, then you might have came across better, rather than trying to sound like a customer, pretty lame, dont think Shiraz will be impressed with that.
  28 Feb 09 06:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
What a dick. I hope he dies.
  28 Feb 09 09:10 PM | Edit Reply | NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
wanted to test the water, i noticed there isnt much mention of ozzys on here. didnt wana mention the name and get slated.
wud hav been counter-productive. anyways like i sed before i wana have a proper gd paint section in the new shop. and also wana do things out-with the shop for the customers. at the end of the day we'd be nowhere without them
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 28 Feb 09 09:14 PM]
  02 Mar 09 12:07 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
FatBuddha wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


If youd been honest from the start, then you might have came across better, rather than trying to sound like a customer, pretty lame, dont think Shiraz will be impressed with that.

shiraz can crash his (stolen) merc into a river. Could he be any more cliche'd? a merc driving rag.....salesman
  02 Mar 09 12:25 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
FatBuddha wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


If youd been honest from the start, then you might have came across better, rather than trying to sound like a customer, pretty lame, dont think Shiraz will be impressed with that.

shiraz can crash his (stolen) merc into a river. Could he be any more cliche'd? a merc driving rag.....salesman


MERCDRIVER
  02 Mar 09 11:24 AM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
FatBuddha wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


If youd been honest from the start, then you might have came across better, rather than trying to sound like a customer, pretty lame, dont think Shiraz will be impressed with that.

shiraz can crash his (stolen) merc into a river. Could he be any more cliche'd? a merc driving rag.....salesman


im sure if shiraz wanted to crash his car he could if he wanted to. now anyone got any good ideas on how we can help the paint community in dundee?
i didnt set this thread up to hear about bundemout's scary time at ozzys when someone slagged his shoes off, i set it up for advice from the painters themselves. i don't know who the popular painters in dundee are so i don't know who to speak to about setting up external activities. i also don't know wat extra things to get for the spray paint shop apart from paint, caps and a few pens. any1 with any GOOD advice watsoever please let me know.
  02 Mar 09 12:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

avatar
Ignore User
You could sell cheap blackbooks! Every graff shop rips you off when it comes to blackbooks. They can be picked up for under £5 if you know where to look, but as soon as you step into a graff store they’re £10+

You could also sell the odd canvas done by a writer.
  02 Mar 09 12:25 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
BUNDEMOUT wrote:
FatBuddha wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


If youd been honest from the start, then you might have came across better, rather than trying to sound like a customer, pretty lame, dont think Shiraz will be impressed with that.

shiraz can crash his (stolen) merc into a river. Could he be any more cliche'd? a merc driving rag.....salesman


im sure if shiraz wanted to crash his car he could if he wanted to. now anyone got any good ideas on how we can help the paint community in dundee?
i didnt set this thread up to hear about bundemout's scary time at ozzys when someone slagged his shoes off, i set it up for advice from the painters themselves.

no you didnt you "set up" this thread to advertise in a dishonest fashoin.
What you want apart from spray paint and markers? can holsters, stencil cutting kits, cans with art works on them(montana does them) micro cans,
  02 Mar 09 03:38 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
avatar
Ignore User
Are u gona sell online?
  02 Mar 09 05:58 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
SIMPLISTIK
23 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
You could sell cheap blackbooks! Every graff shop rips you off when it comes to blackbooks. They can be picked up for under £5 if you know where to look, but as soon as you step into a graff store they’re £10+

You could also sell the odd canvas done by a writer.

are you from dundee?
tbh man i dnt knw where to look... a point in the right direction perhaps?
  02 Mar 09 09:55 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
terror
1500 Posts
the dirty south
Ignore User
go look at the online shops, see what they sell. see what your supplier can actually get a hold of for you and think of how cheap you can make it all so people will actually shop with you
  02 Mar 09 11:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
GreenCrack
23 Posts

Ignore User
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
SpecialBranch wrote:
SIMPLISTIK wrote:
a new shop called ARKiVE has opened in the seagate. its a clothes shop but theres a spray paint shop inside. went there expectin to see ozzy's but theres was another shop there. askd a member of staff if they did paint and they have a SPRAY shop in their shop. pretty dope

had mtn hardcore and belton cans. krink, on the run and molotow pens. few mags and tht bt nt much else. still better than nothing init.


Surely you own this shop? Seeing as there was a gap of like 20 mins between you making one thread entitled 'need a new place to buy paint in Dundee' and the second 'new place to buy paint in Dundee.' Could at least have posted it under 2 different accounts...



i dont own the shop. i work there. iv recently inheritied the spray paint section from the last half-wit who ran it. im actually wantin to make it into a proper spray paint store. b4 ozzys just had a few shelves with paint, now iv manged to get a room and more shelves and more paint. any suggestions on what to do next?? iv got mtn hardcore and belton in. a lot of people have mentioned monster and mtn 2g. iv managed to get molotow, on the run and krink pens too. im not a writer, i will probs never be a writer. im into graffiti art probably for the same reasons ou guys gt into it, i thnk it looks gd and i appreciate the tags and the squads and crews. i would love to throw shit just gime some ideas and pointers.
[Edited by SIMPLISTIK on 28 Feb 09 06:31 PM]


U talk so much shit! the gay little room where the paint is kept nw is getting turned into a bit where they can grip tape skateboards and shit! the only reason the paint is there nw is cus every1 was fukin rakin it!! AND u have a shit collection of colours! NO BLACK! NO BULNERS! NO CHROME! what u think a bunch of fukin pens is gonna make up for ur lack of paint!! Stop advertising ur fukin shite paki shop on the website!!
  02 Mar 09 11:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW PAINT SHOP IN DUNDEE
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
avatar
Ignore User
GreenCrack wrote:

U talk so much shit! the gay little room where the paint is kept nw is getting turned into a bit where they can grip tape skateboards and shit! the only reason the paint is there nw is cus every1 was fukin rakin it!! AND u have a shit collection of colours! NO BLACK! NO BULNERS! NO CHROME! what u think a bunch of fukin pens is gonna make up for ur lack of paint!! Stop advertising ur fukin shite paki shop on the website!!


now now,its corner shop!
giv racism the red card.
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest