[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  04 Jul 07 08:17 PM | Edit Reply | any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
if any graff artist wants to paint i would b up for it in about 2 weeks time
  04 Jul 07 08:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
am just knew heres prof aht i aint a cooper http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/TRN_GLASGOW/Ssa50112.jpg

04 Jul 07 08:53 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/TRN_GLASGOW/Ssa50112.jpg
  04 Jul 07 08:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
OTD
212 Posts

Ignore User

There.

Use the IMG tag button before and after your link. Not hard.
  04 Jul 07 09:04 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
so does tht mean your up for paintin wae me
  04 Jul 07 09:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
SLYDE
77 Posts
That Would Be Telling
Ignore User
i would paint with you but i dont know you someone else could have done that:)
  04 Jul 07 09:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
hw can i prove it anymore man u just gotta trust me cz i cant prove tht am not a copper can i? anyideas i have shown you my shit and thts all i can do to prove it online cz i cant relle say anyhing cz of the police
  04 Jul 07 10:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
JoeMomma
91 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
DOOD LENGHTEN OUR NAME TOOOOOOO TRANE!!!!
  05 Jul 07 11:10 AM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
nah
  06 Jul 07 11:48 AM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Outline
8 Posts

Ignore User
fucking hell man nobody is going to arrange to go painting with you online! its baited to fuck you could be anyone. And stop asking for advice! pick a name and stay with it then get up with it. If you dont know anybody who is into graff then go painting and bombing on your own, if you dont want to do that then give up now.
I'm sure you could become a good graffiti artist if you keep practicing but asking for advice on here isn't getting you any props.
  06 Jul 07 12:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
awryt koolness looks like am nigeld then
  06 Jul 07 06:31 PM | Edit Reply | any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wann
SLYDE
77 Posts
That Would Be Telling
Ignore User
paint on your own

i cant see why you cant

im sure every single painter on this planet has painted or tagged sometime therself!
[Edited by SLYDE on 06 Jul 07 06:32 PM]
  06 Jul 07 08:05 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
aye am gonna do tht now just get experence the now

maybe sometime in the future i will paint wae sumone
  07 Jul 07 10:43 AM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
SLYDE
77 Posts
That Would Be Telling
Ignore User
OR Maybe You Wont

You Never Know
  07 Jul 07 02:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
shut up man your in every thread aswell
  07 Jul 07 03:22 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
gangstarr
100 Posts
Edinburgh
Ignore User
Please.. find some friends to paint with and PAINT! stop asking people to come paint with you when its just not gonna be arranged over a monitered forum!!
  07 Jul 07 03:26 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Feno
180 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
My God Tone you are absaloutly shite.
  07 Jul 07 05:40 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
SLYDE
77 Posts
That Would Be Telling
Ignore User
So What Im Not Askin People To Paint With Me

T-One Your Pretty Pathetic
  07 Jul 07 06:13 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Tone
90 Posts

Ignore User
neither am i ... anymore cz i hav my own fukin crew now
  07 Jul 07 10:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: any graff artist in the east side of glasgow wanna paint anytym soon
Feno
180 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
ahahahhahahahaha
1MC?
1ManCrew
Cunt
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest