[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam march 31st dundee, scotland ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  16 Mar 07 12:19 AM | Edit Reply | skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam march 31st dundee, scotland
lykenlove
14 Posts
dundee
Ignore User
invitation to the skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam Dundee 31 march

The plan is to meet at the shop for 11.00, at 75 Meadowside, Dundee
(just round from the wellgate) Shop number (from March 19th) 01382 228803.

The shop doesn’t officially open till Tuesday 3rd so the shutters will be half down, just limbo under em! Map is attached, if your lost give me a bell on and I’ll fire down to the bus station or give you directions to the shop.

If your coming through if you could aim to get to the shop for 11.00 , we are to be at the the wall for 11.30, (it would be a lot easier to head to the wall together as it’s a bit awkward to find or direct folk too.)

The walls 10 mins up the road from the shop, there is a small fun day thing happening next to it, so they’re will be the odd family onlooking but it will be chilled & I will be properly sectioned off.

This is in the pipeline as being a permanent legal wall which would obviously be cool & will hopefully lead to a proper sponsored event later in the year, this time around it’s a bring yer own paint affair.

All writers welcome.

The party at night will be at downstairs at the Dundee Rep Theatre, 2 Tay Square, Dundee from 10 onwards with some hippy hoppy tunes being spun by mister vera & toadtastic of Voigt Kampff, Mighty Robot Recordings)

Hope you can make it.

lyken
  19 Mar 07 11:14 AM | Edit Reply | RE: skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam march 31st dundee, scotland
TaysidePolice
132 Posts

Ignore User
lykenlove wrote:
invitation to the skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam Dundee 31 march

The plan is to meet at the shop for 11.00, at 75 Meadowside, Dundee
(just round from the wellgate) Shop number (from March 19th) 01382 228803.

The shop doesn’t officially open till Tuesday 3rd so the shutters will be half down, just limbo under em! Map is attached, if your lost give me a bell on and I’ll fire down to the bus station or give you directions to the shop.

If your coming through if you could aim to get to the shop for 11.00 , we are to be at the the wall for 11.30, (it would be a lot easier to head to the wall together as it’s a bit awkward to find or direct folk too.)

The walls 10 mins up the road from the shop, there is a small fun day thing happening next to it, so they’re will be the odd family onlooking but it will be chilled & I will be properly sectioned off.

This is in the pipeline as being a permanent legal wall which would obviously be cool & will hopefully lead to a proper sponsored event later in the year, this time around it’s a bring yer own paint affair.

All writers welcome.

The party at night will be at downstairs at the Dundee Rep Theatre, 2 Tay Square, Dundee from 10 onwards with some hippy hoppy tunes being spun by mister vera & toadtastic of Voigt Kampff, Mighty Robot Recordings)

Hope you can make it.

lyken

I was really looking forward to this, but cant get the day off work. gutted.
  19 Mar 07 12:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam march 31st dundee, scotland
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
ill be there i think.
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest