[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Announcements: £20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  17 Jun 06 07:53 PM | Edit Reply | £20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy
mi5
24 Posts

Ignore User
I am making a pledge for information directly leading to the exposing of the "BBC Newscaster Conspiracy". The exposing would specifically need to lead to a legally binding admission from Martyn Lewis or Michael Buerk of the BBC, or Jon Snow of ITN, that they were watching me through the TV set.

I would be happy (delighted, in fact) to pay £20,000 sterling in reward for the above admission. Please note that the offer is not extended to these three newscasters themselves, in the unlikely event that they make such an admission voluntarily.

Thank you for your time.

[img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8384/wizplus2be.gif[/img]
  13 Aug 06 07:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: £20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy
crisp
17 Posts

Ignore User
what the fuck is this hahaha... idunno but i'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with anything.... but goodluck findin whoever did whatever ur talkin about whoever doing.. cheers
  06 Feb 07 01:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: £20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy
KDoG
31 Posts
Republic of K DoG
Ignore User
I fuckin hope that cutle little blonde chick on London news BBC wasn't watchin me jackin off over her the other day.... but if she was......?! I'm outraged, what a slut.
  29 May 07 11:46 AM | Edit Reply | RE: £20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy
PREZ1
33 Posts

Ignore User
haahaahaa ^^^
no.. that was me :)
  29 May 07 07:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: £20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy
bundemout
249 Posts

Ignore User
monkey wrote:
hahahaha, i love it.
i can understand what your going through. ever since that acid-fueled bombing session a while back, the cameras have been watching me so closely i now must use an army of squirrels to carry out my dirty work and conceal my identity.

PS to the pigs, i know what you're thinking.. "now all we have to do is look out for the paint wielding squirrell collective". don't be ridiculous. they're invisible.

hahahahaha
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest