[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
FAQ: lingo ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  04 Mar 05 02:30 AM | Edit Reply | lingo
ZERO
22 Posts

Ignore User
I keep seeing some graff slang that im not really sure about.

mop-
kiwi/kiwi bottle-
king-
garvy- (super hard stains right?)

i dont care about ur flames so just answer it and yea i already know im a toy but i gotta start somewhere
  29 May 06 12:00 PM | Edit Reply | RE: lingo
sapien
204 Posts
Strangemouth
Ignore User
mop - the name of a big fat ass pen , with a mop type head instead of a nib
gives axtra huge fat lines and has some sever drip

a king is someone who gets up everywhere , usually all city , or most areas of the particular town they write in , a kign is a writer who has been roudn the block a few thousand times
  28 Jun 06 05:20 PM | Edit Reply | RE: lingo
toxus
6 Posts

Ignore User
iv got one of them mops. Though.. i think its cheaper to just get the kiwi ones...
  28 Jun 06 08:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: lingo
ELP
1138 Posts

Ignore User
ZERO wrote:
I keep seeing some graff slang that im not really sure about.

mop-
kiwi/kiwi bottle-
king-
garvy- (super hard stains right?)

i dont care about ur flames so just answer it and yea i already know im a toy but i gotta start somewhere

a mop - a pen , usually homemade, with a sponge tip instead of felt. the majority of mops are old shoe polish bottles fileld with ink,
kiwi/kiwi bottle - kiwi is just a shoe polish manufacturer and this is a kiwi bottle

these can be used as mops once emptied and filled with ink
a king - The best with the most. Some people refer to different writers as kings of different areas. King of bombing eg cap, king of style eg kase2 or dondi, king of a certain line, etc. some say you cant be a true king if you are only a king of one area of the art. For example some would say cope2 is a true king because of his large amounts of bomibng and the strong style and technique in his pieces.

as for garvy, i have no idea
  28 Jun 06 09:11 PM | Edit Reply | lingo
toxus
6 Posts

Ignore User
yeah, them mops can be good for hand style's and shit. You can get some real nice drips from 'em,

garvey is just some strong ink i hear, iv never actualy used it. But i hear its good, and you can mix it with pilot ink to make it stronger etc..
[Edited by toxus on 28 Jun 06 09:14 PM]
  27 Sep 06 02:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: lingo
raek2
14 Posts
Nashville
Ignore User
garvey is just some strong ink i hear, iv never actualy used it. But i hear its good, and you can mix it with pilot ink to make it stronger etc..

yeah, i used to roll with a guy who swore by garvey, but marsh t is really where its at as far as inks go, whether you are using a mop or a pen. kinda expensive. regular india ink mixed with car brake fluid is good also.
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest