AJ kats
Ignore User
Sweat, blood, chrome.
  21 Jan 05 01:05 AM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
achetwo
983 Posts
Edinburgh
Ignore User
Posted by ItsAllAboutTheStyle:Sweat, blood, chrome.

hear that!
  21 Jan 05 10:20 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
bomstwo
87 Posts
weegie
Ignore User
ano u mite no be a scientist nuk1 but wat dus the brake fluid do to the mixture and is that 1/2 a can of paint n so on
  21 Jan 05 10:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by bomstwo:ano u mite no be a scientist nuk1 but wat dus the brake fluid do to the mixture and is that 1/2 a can of paint n so on

the brake fluid is corrosive so it sorta leaves a ghost on plastic n stuff after it gets buffed and i thin its 1/2 of a tin as in a tin that u would normally use a brush with.... bucket paint post more soon.
  21 Jan 05 10:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
ELP
1138 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by bomstwo:ano u mite no be a scientist nuk1 but wat dus the brake fluid do to the mixture and is that 1/2 a can of paint n so on

the brake fluid makes it acidic (use a pen with a metal body) so it burns the surface leaving a mark even after buff, like an etch pen but not as acidic. . . i think anyway
  21 Jan 05 10:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
ELP
1138 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by nuk1dna:

the brake fluid is corrosive so it sorta leaves a ghost on plastic n stuff after it gets buffed and i thin its 1/2 of a tin as in a tin that u would normally use a brush with.... bucket paint post more soon.

what the hell is the deal with us, same bloody post, same bloody time , again!!!! great minds my friend!
  21 Jan 05 10:38 PM | Edit Reply | ink recipes
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by ELP:
Posted by nuk1dna:

what the hell is the deal with us, same bloody post, same bloody time , again!!!! great minds my friend!

spooky times my man...

and Btw to anyone whos interested i no where to get jumbo pilot perminant markers there like the biggest posca but metal pretty happy bout that[Edited by nuk1dna on 21 Jan 05 11:45 PM]
  21 Jan 05 11:01 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
ELP
1138 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by nuk1dna:
Posted by ELP:
Posted by nuk1dna:

spooky times my man...
how was the paint today???
and Btw to anyone whos interested i no where to get jumbo pilot perminant markers there like the biggest posca but metal pretty happy bout that

what paint?

down low mo fo
  21 Jan 05 11:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
taki183
586 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by ELP:
Posted by nuk1dna:
Posted by ELP:
Posted by nuk1dna:

spooky times my man...
how was the paint today???
and Btw to anyone whos interested i no where to get jumbo pilot perminant markers there like the biggest posca but metal pretty happy bout that

what paint?

down low mo fo

ah dunno
wel i have been up fro 49and a halfhours.. and countin

also btw anyone interested in thoes pens mail me >nuk@graffiti.net
  22 Jan 05 01:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
dhq
81 Posts
???
Ignore User
one that my cousin showd me.
take a kiwi mop empty about 2/3s of it out .....an then take sum acrylic paint what ever color.....then pour that in....3or 4 cod liver oil capsules...and mmmm mmm mmm great marker......if you like drippy shit add sum alcohol.
  22 Jan 05 09:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
bomstwo
87 Posts
weegie
Ignore User
u can get those pens in the art store called millers in glasgow for up next to argos like before shakewell

ther about between 2 n 5 pound but if ur buyin loads n u have a student card they dont accept those
  27 May 06 04:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
georgegeorgegeorge
15 Posts
near london
Ignore User
Tonight I'm trying out a mix of acrylic/cod liver oil and some old au de toilette.
  28 May 06 10:36 AM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
ohks
162 Posts
EDINBURGH
Ignore User
you can steal them from copycat near bristo, you gotta be quick though!
  12 Jun 06 08:13 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
graftaUGS
55 Posts
worcester
Ignore User
just nick sm man
  27 Sep 06 02:20 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
raek2
14 Posts
Nashville
Ignore User
check this out. 8 parts ink. any color of india ink. 1 1/2 parts brake fluid, and HERES THE TRICKY PART! just a little bit (1/2 part) maple syrup. the fluid and ink mix is a little bit over-drippy, and just shit-ass messy on your hands. but for some reason just a little syrup makes it all come together just right.

peace.
  21 Dec 06 11:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
chrome
85 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
the one ive tried is get an empty marker pilot preferabley cause its metal
put in a 1/4 of inferno
1/4 of grog
1/4 brake fluid
and
1/4 of india ink or copik ink
it will be heavy drippy but just add a tiny bit of charcoal to thicken it a bit
then put them in a pot and heat them so they merge together,DONT BOIL THEM just heat them so they mix and then fill up your pen and destroy
  23 Dec 06 10:06 AM | Edit Reply | ink recipes
gb
130 Posts
toys r us
Ignore User
i went and found
2/3 smooth black tile paint ( real thin)
1/3 white spirt
bit of nitromethene ( burns through anything )
think that will work?
[Edited by gb on 23 Dec 06 08:54 PM]
  27 Dec 06 12:02 AM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
chrome
85 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
meh spirit isnt a goodn unless yours in super thick
cause white spirit is paint thinner
  27 Dec 06 11:43 AM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
gb
130 Posts
toys r us
Ignore User
ill see what happens
  29 Dec 06 11:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
OTD
212 Posts

Ignore User
What would be a good ink to make for a plastic-bodied marker?

I don't particularly want to make anything too acidic, to be quite honest.
  10 Jan 07 12:40 AM | Edit Reply | ink recipes
gettinup
161 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
it tends not to be that cheap, but the art store in glasgow is selling them reduced just now.

but before you waste your money, theyre shit for anything you're gonna do outside cos theyre water based and not very tough at all.

peace
[Edited by gettinup on 10 Jan 07 12:40 AM]
  10 Jan 07 11:23 AM | Edit Reply | RE: ink recipes
vimto
83 Posts
yugoslavia
Ignore User
acyrlic paint is useful for puttin in kiwis and the like for a bit of colour and gives it a wee bit of permanance too,

.........maybe thats not very clear, i put a bit in with the shoe whitener not instead of it
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest