[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
FAQ: whats the point in graff??????????? ( [Expand] [RevSort] )
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
  31 Dec 06 04:34 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats the point in graff???????????
gettinup
161 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
Feno wrote:
gettinup wrote:
i do it because i enjoy the thought of people looking at it and thinkin "man, who are the people who do this? when do they do it? i never see them but theres always graffiti!!!"

graffiti is expressive, it can be beautiful, political, both or neither, it is whatever you want it to be and theres nothing else like it in the world.

most definately "fuck the government, theyll never stop graffiti. ever."

peace

normal people look at graffiti and usually think "wankers" if everyone was all "wow so cool" about graff people wouldn't need to be anonymous.

nah dude you're wrong, maybe the suits and old folk think that, but remember theres millions of young people in the world too!!! and they appreciate this kind of thing.

peace
  01 Jan 07 05:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats the point in graff???????????
jamesm
146 Posts
?????
Ignore User
actually now i think about it ... i don't want im to :(
  22 Feb 07 01:46 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats the point in graff???????????
lupe
64 Posts
Clydebank
Ignore User
oh my god man, what's the point in your life? why waste our time and yours by coming to a graffiti forum and askin the most retarded question in the world? get a grip man and go back to playing golf , haha what a fuckin cock man
  15 Apr 07 06:36 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats the point in graff???????????
Outline
8 Posts

Ignore User
like OTD said, graff is a way of thinking. writers see the world differently to other people. It makes life more enjoyable also, for example when i'm going somewhere i'm constantly on the look out for new graff i havent seen, whether it be a tag or a piece. it's also a bit different to most stuff people do and beats playing video games!
Post New Message in Thread   [Lock  Move  Delete  Archive]
Pages: « 1 2  
duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest