[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Search Results: 25 Messages
Pictures: light tags
  15 Jun 03 09:06 AM | Edit Reply | huh
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
wtf? i dont get this? u do a tag with a light?
how?
what?
explaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiin

Graffiti: crap paint
  15 Jun 03 08:40 AM | Edit Reply | wordemupskis
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
plasticotes are nice! they have a fresh purple. and good for painting shit like wood... not that i paint wooden objects to often!
pce

Announcements: GINGSTRRRZZZZ
  22 May 03 12:36 AM | Edit Reply | aha
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
word!
pointless bitching!
quite amusing

Graffiti: an idea.................
  22 May 03 12:33 AM | Edit Reply | !
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
they got sumthing simmiler to that over here! its ermmm....
dulux neon colours... i dunno the paints pretty shite, and not value for money... but u can see it in the dark! it dusnt go well with ne coulours either so not worth gettin!

if montana made it it would be dope! they'd figure out how to do it with good colours n shit!

good idea tho ehh!

peace ma neezy

Miscellaneous: a wee story
  22 May 03 12:31 AM | Edit Reply | oh yeh
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
ahhh and i wasnt being rude by saying that!
just a little bored eh!
peace

Miscellaneous: a wee story
  22 May 03 12:30 AM | Edit Reply | my wee story
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
this is my wee story...

i did something i thought was really cool! and makes me a hard cunt! but because no1 else saw it... no1 else knows im a hard cunt! kno wat i mean?

so i decided...
to tell every1 on the internet about me being a hard cunt! and i added sum bits in to make me sound even more hard!

but then when people replied to my story on the internet! i realised i wasnt all that hard, and i was just a cunt!

22 May 03 12:27 AM | Edit Reply | blah
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
in perth we had a current affairs show do a report on a perth based website watarush... what people were saying is a lot simmiler to what is happening here....

in the end i think the police shut the website down (the old version) but now its back so its all good.

pce

Graffiti: Aussie Hookups
  19 May 03 01:51 PM | Edit Reply | bonnnneeeeeeer
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
toner has a boner! arent i a funny 1

Announcements: McILTSENFEER'S CAR BOOT SALE
  16 May 03 02:17 PM | Edit Reply | ah
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
oh true? was he on holiday or living there... only perth writer that i can think of that is there now is depo... mighta been on holiday! can u remember wat he wrote???
pce

16 May 03 12:53 PM | Edit Reply | ay
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
nuh mate! havent been back since oooo 2000ish!
peace

Graffiti: why are dundee trains so clean/they need to be hit
  16 May 03 09:31 AM | Edit Reply | grrr
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
toner mate im not being rude! but do u need to post virtually the same message on every thread! we've got the message - ur from belgium and u want to paint! but the way ur sounding is a lot like a cop... painting with and meeting new writers.. yeah that dusnt sound to bad! but wanting to go to there houses after painting? may i ask why? if u need a place to stay motel/ b and b's are a good place to start... why would u come to anuva country without a place to stay in the first place! but eh ill mind my own buisness now...

sorry for the lashing out and the hostility but it just gets irritating with the same shit on and on... we got the message

peace

16 May 03 09:25 AM | Edit Reply | yeh
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
car boot sale sounds sick! save sum of the boxers for me...

pitty im in aus so i cant come :( have a mail order car boot sale! ill be right in!

peeese

Graffiti: LEGAL YARDS/WALLS IN GLASGOW
  16 May 03 09:22 AM | Edit Reply | legal yard?
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
a legal yard? i doubt that would happen newhere in the world either ehhhh... mind u in america a while back peaps from new york were paid to repaint famous new york whole cars on to busses... that woulda been pretty dope!

why u want low risk??? wats the point in graff without the risk! unless ur a 27 year old doctor who dusnt want to damage his career! Just get out and hit sum shit high risk ahaha! Only got 1 life man... and its ment for taking risks!

so... go hit the yards, train lines and fuck shit up!

wordddddddddd! pce

16 May 03 12:24 AM | Edit Reply | word!
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
yeh will do then :) directions to HOF's would be dope! i'll email ya later then for directions or post em up any way is good!

peace

FAQ: Introduction
  15 May 03 03:05 PM | Edit Reply | posting fliks
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
hey i was just wondering if u could please let us kno how to post flicks up on this forum!
cheers!

15 May 03 02:26 PM | Edit Reply | yo
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
Just a quick msg to say Nice site!!! sum dope scotish fliks up on there! good work Duncan!

Announcements: girls graffiti
  15 May 03 02:25 PM | Edit Reply | perth girlies
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
yeh we get a lot of your girls over here in the summer! aha usually quite hungry for sum aussie cock!

heres sum flix from perth girl writers...

www.watarush.com/walls/28/divas.jpg
www.watarush.com/walls/28/divas3.jpg
www.watarush.com/trains/07/divatreain.jpg

15 May 03 02:11 PM | Edit Reply | !
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
yeah blam cheers! i'll be goin all thru out scotland ay.. havent been back for a while and didnt really pay attention to graff last time i was back there... bit too young. but yeh ill be staying sorta between edinburugh and glasgow so im gonna try get around as much as i can... if people dont want me painting id understand but yeh just really wanna try get shit up outta little old perth!
peace

Graffiti: Love graffiti, Fuck hiphop
  14 May 03 02:17 PM | Edit Reply | rahhhhhh
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
support hiphop.dont graff.you know what i mean.graff isnt cool.untill you go to...tagdancing.the dance of the ghetto.holla

14 May 03 02:00 PM | Edit Reply | slutbagggggggzzzzzzzz
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
yeh obviously sounds a lot better over there.. over here the sluts ar cheap.. cheap as they come... u walk around and see girls with bombed jeans by junkie writers... its full of groupies.. mind you if u like them tarty perth is where its at for that...
girls love writer cock tho... they walk around at parties virtually begging to be bombed.. as can be seen in some photos ill try get hold of from a few weeks back...

14 May 03 01:48 PM | Edit Reply | word
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
ahaha fair enuff... but can u answer a few of the questions just to get an insight in to the uk scene...?

14 May 03 11:58 AM | Edit Reply | the brighter side
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
although having said that dont think im sum shovenistic male that thinks girls are good for nuthing but fucking... as much as they are...

where i come from.. perth has several good female writers which burn most of the men in perth... Diva, Pebs, Poise to name a few... ill get back to yaz on that later with fliks eh

til then. peace

14 May 03 11:52 AM | Edit Reply | graffiti sluts/groupies
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
OR
"Graffiti: a great way to meet girls"

So you see all these 16/17 taggers running around with hott little fall over yourself blonde groupies. I remember seeing 2 guys, all of 15y/o daylight bombing the trainline with 3 girls - i have no idea what they wrote, they were wak as hell - but that isnt the point - these hot little blonde 16 y/os were eating that shit up... and i know 4 cirtain later that night those guys were busting out those little gurls.

My point?

Once you turn 18... 20... 21...22... 23... you get less and less of these little groupies... and destroying property, dating a guy who looks / dresses like a junkie and says "deez" instead of "these" just isnt fashon anymore.
You cant do anything with him - i mean, god forbid your friends see him with u in central subi.
Yes, thats right, It doesnt last; Guys with money, Law students ... (well uwa students)... Guys in bands, Trendy ass DeeJAyyys, Guys who DONT still wear baseball caps and fubu... those Guys; They've got the groupies now.

So, I ask my fellow board members; What the fuck happened?
Do u remember when hot gurls were impressed?
Do u have stories of some gurl waxing your ugly teen tagger ass just coz u were "harcore"?
OR are you 27, doing run-ups and still getting play?

Please, I egerly await yor responce - no seriously... i do.

OH - and please, dont respond with "you should be into graff for the art - the culture man" ... f u c k o f f ...everyone likes pussy. Im all about pussy AND art (and in no particular order).

14 May 03 10:57 AM | Edit Reply | fair enuff
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
umm yeh? well seeing as i was born in edinburugh.. lived there until i was 7, then moved over here dusnt really make me an aussie twat. last time i was over i didnt paint and this time im coming back i am going to..

14 May 03 10:24 AM | Edit Reply | Aussie Hookups
OveusOne
25 Posts

Ignore User
yo... im a writer from australia and am coming back to the uk towards the end of this year. i was just wondering if some one.. any one could let us kno wat the scene is like over there... ill be staying in scotland (edinburugh) mostly but be down in england for a while aswell...
Whats is like in terms of dayspots? just so i could rock a peice or 2 while im over there tho i would be interested in gettin out painting the lines or sumthing over there... and panels are they hard to hit over there?
and if ne1 wants to hook up for a paint let us kno... ill show you's sum of my.our fliks from perth wen i get em scanned but yeh... im just interested in any spots i should look out for that are good to paint... or any spots i shouldnt due to territoial issues etc..

ah well if any1 could get back to me on this it would be dope. cheers eh.
pce

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest