[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Search Results: 244 Messages
Beef: oe sandwich artists
  16 Jul 07 11:33 AM | Edit Reply | RE: oe sandwich artists
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
This thread is seriously weak! Does anyone really care who people are on this forum? Iv met quite a few folk on here at different times and i honestly cannot remember what they looked like or anything. All i can remember was thinking that folk are alot kooler in person than on the net. I personally dont see the need for anyone to prove they are not toy or can burn people.

Graffiti: can control
  16 Jul 07 11:26 AM | Edit Reply | RE: can control
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
practice getting straight uniformly widthed lines on a bit of wood or a shitty wall out the way so people dont see. Its all about practice. Dont experiment with different caps until you know what your doing. Keep the stock cap on the can and learn to paint with that then other caps just make it easier later on.

Pictures: sketch battle
  16 Jul 07 11:22 AM | Edit Reply | RE: sketch battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
ripper mersoe. liking the S best

Graffiti: Graff artist needed to help fill in my tattoo:)
  13 Jul 07 06:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Graff artist needed to help fill in my tattoo:)
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
do you like looking at your own name when doing the doggy deed?

As for your tattoo, its not the nicest of styles of letters but i think you should get some black shading done inside the letters to make them stand out a bit better. Most tattoo artists should know how to do it so it looks good. I personally think that coloured tattoos need to be seriously well done to look good and i think this would look pretty tacky if you got colours in it.

Graffiti: sketching pens
  13 Jul 07 01:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: sketching pens
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
i just use biros mainly or sometimes just a pencil. Iv not coloured in a sketch in over a year, i just make up the fill as i go along usually. I used to like using coloured pencils though.

13 Jul 07 01:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: sketch battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Come on everyone, time is marching on. The deadline is in sight!!!!!!!

P.S im amazed at the amount of people that have actually taken part in this thread!

Pictures: another sketch :D more feedback !
  12 Jul 07 11:20 PM | Edit Reply | RE: another sketch :D more feedback !
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Really nice E and N. Your right the P needs work and mabye a wee bit done to the S. Try and make the S look kinda like the E. Real nice style!

Beef: whos beefin?
  12 Jul 07 05:05 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whos beefin?
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Enough of this pointless shite. neither of you know each other, so i dont see the point in arguing over the forum. The internet portrays people so differently that meeting them in real life. If you want to prove yourself have a real battle, with real paint and if you want to argue face to face you will get on alot better than on here.

Graffiti: where to buy
  12 Jul 07 02:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: where to buy
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
town house on bucanan street sell fairly cheap canvass and au naturale usually have a 2 for 1 deal on! both worth a look!

Pictures: nerf battle
  12 Jul 07 01:00 PM | Edit Reply | RE: nerf battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
I may as well join in too then.

10 Jul 07 02:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: sketch battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User

My quick attempt at it. dodgy sketch and picture.

Beef: WHY DID SHAKEWELL CLOSE
  10 Jul 07 12:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: WHY DID SHAKEWELL CLOSE
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
The resemblance is uncanny!haha. If your going to bite people dont post the pics on a site that the person you bite has loads of flicks on and has people who know them frequenting it. tit!

Pictures: Edinburgh wall
  07 Jul 07 06:28 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Edinburgh wall
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
looks a nice wall. Im gonna drop a piece on there sometime soon i hope!

Graffiti: glasgow writers..
  04 Jul 07 01:25 PM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow writers..
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
if you go to shakewell in glasgow they guy in there should be able to either talk you through how to get to the good legal(ish) walls around glasgow or mabye hook you up with a few people. www.shakewell-glasgow.co.uk there is a map on the site.

Beef: WHY DID SHAKEWELL CLOSE
  04 Jul 07 01:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: WHY DID SHAKEWELL CLOSE
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
i know why it shut and where you can get paint but seen as you are only 14 and by law you cannot by paint anyway i wont bother disclosing this information. come back to me in two years.

Pictures: my sketches :)
  03 Jul 07 12:36 PM | Edit Reply | RE: my sketches :)
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
nice sketchs cleanlines. unless you dont write case or you used to write something else there is a seriously bitten W in there! still nice sketchs all the same!

Graffiti: thorw up exchange
  02 Jul 07 12:11 PM | Edit Reply | RE: thorw up exchange
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
cheers sapien n dotse. both look real nice. ill get a few done soon hopefully and get them posted up. i might paint tha one by dotse sometime.

15 Jun 07 04:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: thorw up exchange
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
cheers acos! iv done a wee 3D for you but i havent had time to upload it and im going away on holiday now so ill be back in a few weeks to post it up. keep the thread going till then!

13 Jun 07 05:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: thorw up exchange
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
kool. just pick a forum member to sketch there name. if you want to paint the sketch the person gives you thats up to you. i pick ACOS!

13 Jun 07 12:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: thorw up exchange
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
it would be kool to do style exchanges on here sometime. The totem forum done it before but it was real good writers switching styles. There was a yoda sketch by totem and when yoda painted it i thought it was better than totem could do. it was a serious piece! Anyone up for that?

Graffiti: shakewell...
  23 May 07 12:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: shakewell...
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
mi5 wrote:
IS THE PAINT RACKABLE THERE?
I NEED TO KNOW.

no! and if you try you will get a kicking!

Graffiti: shakewell...
  21 May 07 12:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: shakewell...
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
monster is going for 7 tins for 20bucks. duno how much he is selling them for singly though! i didnt pay attention to the monty but i know there is some in!

Get shopping guys to help the shop stay open!

Pictures: POST BLACKBOOK PIC
  19 May 07 10:38 AM | Edit Reply | RE: POST BLACKBOOK PIC
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User

Graffiti: Graffiti Walls accessable to cars
  15 May 07 10:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Graffiti Walls accessable to cars
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
why would you want your corsa that low? why do up a corsa anyway?Spend yer money on a decent motor that can actually go fast rather than sticking stupid body kits on slow motors making them less aerodynamic and even slower!

Graffiti: Graffiti Walls accessable to cars
  15 May 07 12:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Graffiti Walls accessable to cars
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
castle is no bother to get into with a car. That megane is horrid. i hate cars that look like mummy gave you it and you've tried to make it look cool. Ill paint you some backdrops for yer motors if you want esra!

Graffiti: help please graffiti my beetle
  27 Apr 07 12:02 PM | Edit Reply | RE: help please graffiti my beetle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
This is a mainly scottish site mate.

Graffiti: Grafitti contest in Luxembourg
  25 Apr 07 12:20 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Grafitti contest in Luxembourg
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Stayinggold wrote:
pay for my flight then and im in......

what he said.

Graffiti: The Graffiti Project
  24 Apr 07 12:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: The Graffiti Project
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
sounds fucking stupid. that castle is a cracking building and shouldnt have that crap put all over it.

Beef: PERSPICACIOUS CRITIC
  17 Apr 07 01:25 PM | Edit Reply | RE: PERSPICACIOUS CRITIC
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
ItsAllAboutTheStyle wrote:
unclejon wrote:
ItsAllAboutTheStyle wrote:
unclejon wrote:
PC wrote:
Dear all: Let me begin by expressing a big thanks to all my supporters,
particularly kore1, deadeyeduck, and thedaddy, the latter rightly pointing
out that the majority of work featured on duncancumming.co.uk is
amateurish, at best, hence my many unfavourable reviews. To SmackItUp:
My "Pick of the Week" reviews are proof that I do, indeed, give out the
occasional positive critique when it's deserved. And mresra, constructive
criticism is given only to those who show promise and potential, e.g.,
graffiti artists, as opposed to graffiti vandals. Finally, regarding my use of
"big words," I have thoughtfully simplified my reviews for the tweens,
teenyboppers and juvenile delinquents among you. Take care, and
remember to always scrub the paint off your fingertips before eating.

Basically when you 'criticize' someone, you are in fact 'disrespecting' them. Think about, (theoretical situation as most of you plebs dont 'paint' or 'write') you a paint wall with a bunch of guys you dont know. Tell me you would stand back and say anything negative at all, let alone 'shit' or 'weak letters, crap fill etc.'

Of course you fucking wouldnt.

Practically nobody whose graffiti is on this site, asked for it to be on here, and they certainly didnt ask for any of your comments.

This is a free world, only until you bump into someone... Then your groveling begins.

nah mate, if i'm doing a production with people and someone pulls off a shite piece then they'll get told. Same goes for me.

You must get told alot...

As for PC, I'd love to put a pint glass through your face, but ill never know who you are so I'll drop it. But you should reconsider your position, nobody wants to hear your opinions. Honest to God...
Probably the only reason i look at the pictures on this site.

i was thinking the same.

Announcements: esra are u grimley ??
  17 Apr 07 01:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: esra are u grimley ??
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
haha!

Beef: invite to all writers for vapour trail graff jam in dundee scotland march 31st
  16 Apr 07 10:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: invite to all writers for vapour trail graff jam in dundee scotland march 31st
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
very surprisingly there was no hastle of any kind or even slight edgyness.the way a jam should be. right at the end the community wardens showed up and said that we should all go round and clear up the empty beer cans and plastic bags, which was fair enough. They seemed to like the graff as well.

Graffiti: vapour trail graff jam dundee scotland march 31st, all writers welcome
  16 Apr 07 05:17 PM | Edit Reply | RE: vapour trail graff jam dundee scotland march 31st, all writers welcome
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
yes iv got hundreded of flicks from it but im not posting them all up. there is a video on youtube of the wall though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2dV6HVzB8

Beef: invite to all writers for vapour trail graff jam in dundee scotland march 31st
  16 Apr 07 12:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: invite to all writers for vapour trail graff jam in dundee scotland march 31st
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Well they must be because they didnt show up at all.

Pictures: crits?
  11 Apr 07 12:55 PM | Edit Reply | RE: crits?
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
really man just keep practicing. Do alot more sketching and mabye try more simple straight letters. What skatepark is that? looks good!

Beef: identity
  03 Apr 07 12:13 PM | Edit Reply | RE: identity
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
word dotse!

Graffiti: More Banksy bollocks
  26 Mar 07 10:38 AM | Edit Reply | RE: More Banksy bollocks
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
jezzzus, what a loada shit. Its nothing to do with him that his work gets left up.Im Pretty certain he has had his fair share of tags n stuff buffed in the past. Good on him making money out of doing what he obviously enjoys doing. He aint got a 'get out of jail free card'
hes just smart and hasnt been caught yet. Im pretty certain if he was caught he would get into some serious shit for all the stuff he has done over the years. Good on him for keeping himself unknown and well known at the same time. big up banksy!!!!!!!!!!

Graffiti: vapour trail graff jam dundee scotland march 31st, all writers welcome
  23 Mar 07 04:01 PM | Edit Reply | RE: vapour trail graff jam dundee scotland march 31st, all writers welcome
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Theres a email address on skinnycap.com that you can use. drop me an email as well 'itsallabouthestyle' if you still have my address. see who is all heading up from down here.

Graffiti: emultion
  23 Mar 07 09:18 AM | Edit Reply | RE: emultion
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Generally when your using emulsion to take out the background you dont put a very thick layer on so it dries in a few mins, well enough to paint on. also once you do a rough coat of emulsion, paint your piece then emulsion around it again.

Pictures: painted stuff.
  21 Mar 07 10:34 PM | Edit Reply | RE: painted stuff.
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
cheers, that black n turquoise one was done just when i was getting into writing properly so it wasnt ma favourite but its the best picture of a non 3D that i have. lets see some more people getting flicks up.

21 Mar 07 02:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: vapour trail graff jam dundee scotland march 31st, all writers welcome
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
i got told it was green emulsion background. duno for sure though!

21 Mar 07 10:05 AM | Edit Reply | RE: painted stuff.
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Stop the shit talkin n get yer flicks up like blaaaam:

Graffiti: old school forum
  20 Mar 07 08:59 AM | Edit Reply | RE: old school forum
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
it was about for a year or so before i joined up. so mabye 2002 or something.

19 Mar 07 03:06 PM | Edit Reply | painted stuff.
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User

And another.
[Edited by NEMS on 19 Mar 07 03:09 PM]
[Edited by NEMS on 19 Mar 07 03:10 PM]

Announcements: skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam march 31st dundee, scotland
  19 Mar 07 12:24 PM | Edit Reply | RE: skinnycap store launch party & vapour trail graffiti jam march 31st dundee, scotland
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
ill be there i think.

Graffiti: GRAF ARTIST NEEDED TO APPEAR IN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE
  16 Mar 07 03:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: GRAF ARTIST NEEDED TO APPEAR IN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
no. im in scotland anyway so it would be a bit awkward.Im sure theres an art store near you that could help though.

Graffiti: GRAF ARTIST NEEDED TO APPEAR IN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE
  16 Mar 07 01:38 PM | Edit Reply | RE: GRAF ARTIST NEEDED TO APPEAR IN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
its not hard to make a stencil like that. Just copy it yourself.

Graffiti: london area
  16 Mar 07 12:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: london area
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
I think a few guys in glasgow can hook you up down there reako.

16 Mar 07 12:39 PM | Edit Reply | RE: painted stuff.
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User

Beef: Fuck OE!!!
  14 Mar 07 01:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Fuck OE!!!
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
im pretty certain that ER n AJ are the most up in scotland, they have tags much further afield than just glasgow. but iv never seen any OE tags anywhere but edinburgh. plus as the man above said, glasgow gets buffed all the time.

14 Mar 07 01:49 PM | Edit Reply | RE: painted stuff.
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
nice one prys. dont suppose you have a picture of my piece from that day you could post up? i dont have an acount thing to do it.

Pictures: First Production
  13 Mar 07 12:04 PM | Edit Reply | RE: First Production
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
yea near enough. Is there flicks of the guys stuff on the net anywhere?

Pictures: First Production
  12 Mar 07 12:12 PM | Edit Reply | RE: First Production
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
is there someone else that writes nemz where you come from? or have i met you before?

Graffiti: PERTH SKATE PARK PAINTING
  27 Feb 07 12:54 PM | Edit Reply | RE: PERTH SKATE PARK PAINTING
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Whats the deal with re-opening a thread from 3 years ago?tit.

Pictures: Los Mutartis
  19 Feb 07 12:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Los Mutartis
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
pretty trippy, can see a fear n loathing influence

Graffiti: Trains in scotland
  18 Feb 07 08:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Trains in scotland
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
ohks wrote:
you can go to a freight yard and paint a full colour piece that will not get buffed and will travel all over britain and you can take as long as you want. sounds alright to me

Word!!

Graffiti: 3-D....izm
  18 Feb 07 08:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: 3-D....izm
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
looks alright for a first try, you can see what your trying to do.just look at how other writers do it and just try and copy the way the fade n shadow stuff. i would post some of my flicks but i dont have a photobucket or similar account and dont really want to make one. justs keep at it man.

Pictures: blackbook pics
  15 Feb 07 10:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: blackbook pics
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Nice one, your defo getting better. i can see them fine on firefox as well.

Graffiti: Artists in aberdeen
  12 Feb 07 12:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Artists in aberdeen
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
What kind of thing have you got in mind? I think i know someone that lives up that way that could help you.

Graffiti: pieces
  12 Feb 07 12:28 PM | Edit Reply | RE: pieces
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
second from the bottom is a nice wall, others are orite. where are these taken?

Graffiti: pencil thin lines???
  05 Feb 07 12:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: pencil thin lines???
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
its all about can control. you just have to push the cap down a wee bit n you can get super thin lines. just keep painting and you will get it.

FAQ: Montana Paint Varieties?
  22 Jan 07 01:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Montana Paint Varieties?
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Belton is nice to paint with but its a bit watery in comparison to monster which is really thick n gloopy if you dont shake it enough. im not really bothered with diffrent paints coz they all do the same thing. Citylife seems a good place to buy paint, i have not tried it but have heard good things.

Graffiti: NEW CREW
  22 Jan 07 01:02 PM | Edit Reply | RE: NEW CREW
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
fuck sake stop your internet bitching. if you have shit with each other deal with it on a wall, then ye can stop talking shit about each others work.

Pictures: dundee paste ups ive done
  20 Jan 07 05:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: dundee paste ups ive done
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
yeah man there cool. dont really like the second one as much as the panda but still good.

Graffiti: HEALTH!!!!
  10 Jan 07 12:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: HEALTH!!!!
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
I have a mask and only use it when i know im going to fill in a big area or am gonna be paintin for a while. paint has fucked ma nose and throat up so im gonna start using it alot more. They are a good thing to have if you paint alot of pieces where you will be explosed to the fumes n dust for a long time. The wee paper masks you get for sanding and stuff DO stop the paint dust but DO NOT stop the fumes getting into your lungs, it also creates a shit load of fumes around the mask so when you take it off you breath alot in.

Graffiti: 3.d
  10 Jan 07 12:25 PM | Edit Reply | RE: 3.d
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
if you do all of your letters with a dark side and a light side with a clear split down the middle. the on the light side you highlight from the join and on the dark side you lowlight from the join. Its hard to explain really. just look at other 3D pieces and copy how they paint them before trying your own way. Kodeone has some nice simple 3D stuff. Asone n Mak's stuff has to many different techniques to try and learn from.

Graffiti: cageone
  09 Oct 06 06:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: cageone
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
really like all that stuff man especially the bottom two. keep yer work coming!

Graffiti: Mixing Colours
  09 Oct 06 06:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Mixing Colours
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
they dont mix coz chrome is heavier than a normal colour.

Graffiti: btp get a whurlly burrlly
  02 Oct 06 12:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: btp get a whurlly burrlly
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
dregs wrote:
Feno wrote:
Helicopters arn't really much of a problem. The piolts will jsut get excited and hover over their houses to show off or buzz there neighbours

Hmmmm, don't really think there's much chance of that to be honest, do you?

I think they're using it as a deterrent, but in my view, they went about it the wrong way. By publicising it on the news, they just advertised that they were going to do it, and therefore gave everyone advanced warning.

I don't see it stopping us to be honest...If i was out painting and i heard a chopper, i'd still bail into the nearest bushes anyway, not taking the chance that it wouldn't be a polis chopper.

Its not the pilot or crew that you should be worried about seeing you, its the infra red heat cameras that pick up your body heat.Asuming that they have one like most police choppers. If they dont then they aint must use unless they fly super low.

Miscellaneous: Humans! earth is going down
  26 Sep 06 01:41 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Humans! earth is going down
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
yewmaw2k6 wrote:
Thats coming from the infamous ocoe,the big headed freak who thinks he is god gift to graffiti because he is in the aj

TIT!

Pictures: New piece
  23 Sep 06 11:12 AM | Edit Reply | RE: New piece
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
the fade is quallity man! letters arnt great nearer the end but just keep at it! simplify them!

Pictures: Soulrelics, Macism, Estm - Festival Theatre Edinburgh
  20 Sep 06 10:50 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Soulrelics, Macism, Estm - Festival Theatre Edinburgh
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
i like the hands n the face but i dont think estm used the best colours for that wall but its a nice piece!

Graffiti: Glasgow Crew
  04 Sep 06 01:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Glasgow Crew
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
haha!

Pictures: New Piece
  31 Aug 06 06:08 PM | Edit Reply | RE: New Piece
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
looks orite man. put a second outline on it n it will look alot better! just try more simple straight letters before this kinda thing. keep at it though

Pictures: Username Sketch Battle
  16 Aug 06 10:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Username Sketch Battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
The derm is nice as per. and i like the first one from crisp! ill get a photobucket account or something then post one!

Beef: c bas is a dead man
  16 Aug 06 10:55 PM | Edit Reply | RE: c bas is a dead man
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
fuck sake. why all this pishy beef! if you have beef then just meet up n battle it out with paint n then shut the fuck up!

Pictures: Macism, soulrelics and estm at the sunderland jam
  10 Aug 06 10:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Macism, soulrelics and estm at the sunderland jam
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
really like this wall. Im liking this photorealism you guys are doing these days!

Pictures: new sketch battle
  10 Aug 06 10:43 PM | Edit Reply | RE: new sketch battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
^^whats eh word for this battle^^

Sketch the name of the city you live in or live near!
e.g if you are from glasgow sketch .......glasgow.

Miscellaneous: I'm 16
  28 Jul 06 12:23 PM | Edit Reply | RE: I'm 16
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
endo54 wrote:
im 14 bladz!
Back tae bed son.

Haha quality man. im 17.

Beef: c bas is a dead man
  24 Jul 06 01:03 PM | Edit Reply | RE: c bas is a dead man
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
all of ye stop yer bitchin n hollow threats! yer acting like a buncha wee neds, all talk n no action. if yev got shit with each other get the fuck off yer computer n sort it out.

Miscellaneous: GLASGOW VS EDINBURGH
  29 Jun 06 12:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: GLASGOW VS EDINBURGH
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
scotland is too small to have such a separation between two cities! just stopaw the pish n start painting together.

Pictures: a couple old flicks a couple old drawings
  29 Jun 06 12:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: a couple old flicks a couple old drawings
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
look nice. the green one is meaty!

Graffiti: anyone noticed how much of town and the tracks has been buffed?
  12 May 06 12:30 PM | Edit Reply | RE: anyone noticed how much of town and the tracks has been buffed?
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
Nae luck 'itsallabouthestyle'central was pretty much covered before they gave it a nice coat of council grey! it wont last long but iv herd its a bit harder to get on the bridge now!

Miscellaneous: Possibility to EARN in LONDON
  05 May 05 06:02 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Possibility to EARN in LONDON
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
thats the one aye.

Pictures: Sunday night
  03 May 05 06:51 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Sunday night
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
'tomes' 'nomes' looks pretty similar to me.

Pictures: Sunday night
  03 May 05 06:00 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Sunday night
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
dont get wide with people you dont know for fuck all reason.

Graffiti: favourite paint brand
  30 Apr 05 01:27 AM | Edit Reply | RE: favourite paint brand
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
i like monster because its fairly cheep and easy to get. Clash is nice to use tho, dunno what it is about it. and iv not tryed other paints enough to make a fair judgement on them.

Pictures: Username Sketch Battle
  29 Apr 05 04:31 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Username Sketch Battle
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
4string's looks like toxus' styles.

Miscellaneous: Possibility to EARN in LONDON
  27 Apr 05 07:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Possibility to EARN in LONDON
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
haha what a fuckin idiot!

Pictures: A self portrait
  27 Apr 05 07:15 PM | Edit Reply | RE: A self portrait
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
nice blob!

Graffiti: whats happened
  17 Apr 05 12:09 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats happened
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
cheers wonka. i should have a scaner soon so ill post when i get it.

17 Apr 05 12:02 AM | Edit Reply | RE: whats happened
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
it is true you do know most things but you dont know me.

16 Apr 05 08:55 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats happened
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
and how do you know this wonka?

15 Apr 05 07:22 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats happened
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
im up for it. explain mare man?

15 Apr 05 04:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats happened
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
cheers for that elp!

14 Apr 05 05:33 PM | Edit Reply | RE: whats happened
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
it has gone downhill alot since about a year ago. thejuff still comes on sometimes i think. i used to read this forum for about a year before i joined and since i joined it went downhill alot , think it was jst coincidence though.

Miscellaneous: musta been more than drunk
  12 Apr 05 10:43 PM | Edit Reply | RE: musta been more than drunk
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
haha thats pretty funny man. some of the other stories on that site are funny n all!

Announcements: I wear my sunglasses at night...
  12 Apr 05 09:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: I wear my sunglasses at night...
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
i wont go switchin no blades sir esspecially on a guy with shades.... oh no i sure wont.

12 Apr 05 10:58 AM | Edit Reply | RE: I wear my sunglasses at night...
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
im very sorry i will not discuss this any further...

11 Apr 05 11:49 PM | Edit Reply | RE: I wear my sunglasses at night...
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
good call.

Graffiti: New guy says hi and needs advice!!!
  11 Apr 05 11:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: New guy says hi and needs advice!!!
NEMS
244 Posts

Ignore User
just do whatever you want dude,jst start paintin watever you can wherever you can and see what people think of you bofore you try and get in any crews! post pics of some of your work if you can!

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest