[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Messages Posted on 25 Aug 03 [ Previous | Next ]
Graffiti: influences
  25 Aug 03 06:17 PM | Edit Reply | RE: hmmm
cOPY
226 Posts
g-gow land of the g-strings
Ignore User
Posted by onthereal:username if you are actually serious fair enough but how did he inspire you to start?

naa naceR i've never been to pollok wall, is that in Glasgow? i'm an edinburgh head... don't know mase, ders etc but props to them anyways... do you have any flix you could send me? my address is on my site...

ache
www.ache.s5.com

sorry ache i thinking on the glasgow ache thought u were someone else

Announcements: graffiti project with London kids
  25 Aug 03 03:33 PM | Edit Reply | graffiti project with London kids
shiri
8 Posts
London
Ignore User
Hi everyone,
I'm working with a bunch of young people in camden and we're looking for some help with a graffiti project we're doing in September.
it took me ages to get premission to do it (had to fight really hard but now Camden is looking into changing regulation regarding greffiti!) and we want it too look heavy! can anybody help us? you don't have to be a teacher (I'm not!) or anything, just come over once or twice to show the kids your design, give them some advice and maybe help spraying on site.
you can contact me here or through she_reex@revert.com
cheers.

Miscellaneous: graffiti project with Camden kids
  25 Aug 03 03:22 PM | Edit Reply | graffiti project with Camden kids
shiri
8 Posts
London
Ignore User
Hi everyone,
I'm working with a bunch of young people in camden and we're looking for some help with a graffiti project we're doing in September.
it took me ages to get premission to do it (had to fight really hard but now Camden is looking into changing regulation regarding greffiti!) and we want it to look heavy! can anybody help us? you don't have to be a teacher (I'm not!) or anything, just come over once or twice to show the kids your design, give them some advice and maybe help spraying on site.
you can contact me here or through she_reex@revert.com
cheers.

Graffiti: influences
  25 Aug 03 02:56 PM | Edit Reply | hmmm
achetwo
1004 Posts
Edinburgh
Ignore User
username if you are actually serious fair enough but how did he inspire you to start?

naa naceR i've never been to pollok wall, is that in Glasgow? i'm an edinburgh head... don't know mase, ders etc but props to them anyways... do you have any flix you could send me? my address is on my site...

ache
www.ache.s5.com

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest