Messages Posted on 24 Jan 03 [ Previous | Next ]
Announcements: radicals website
  24 Jan 03 11:00 PM | Edit Reply | radicals website
MACE
2 Posts
LONDON
Ignore User
www.radicals.vze.com
check out the massive and i mean massive up-date on the rcs website,over 2000 flix added....tubes,throw ups,pieces,dubs,tags,outlines,characters and not forgetting the ladies section,sexy full spread birds...loverly!!!also featured...
interviews,news,graff info,forum,gore,cctv and mobile phone info,links and chat room.
have a look and i bet you will love it!!!

MaCe RaDiCaLs

Beef: beef
  24 Jan 03 08:21 PM | Edit Reply | beef
LYNARD
245 Posts
littlerock, arkinsas
Ignore User
nahhh, a aint got no beef, y'hear' boy

24 Jan 03 08:17 PM | Edit Reply | yee haaa
LYNARD
245 Posts
littlerock, arkinsas
Ignore User
nice one, dunc

24 Jan 03 06:46 PM | Edit Reply | Old Forum
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Right, I've removed the old forum. It's still there, but I'm not linking to it from the menu anymore, and you can't post messages. Anyone still wanting to read the messages can do so, just go to:
www.duncancumming.co.uk/forum.cfm

Announcements: magazine feature
  24 Jan 03 06:40 PM | Edit Reply | magazine feature
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Anyone want to get involved with a feature on graffiti for a new magazine? Here's the details:

"nice site. Am in the process of setting up a free magazine in Bristol. Not really grafitti orientated but it's free and wanna do a feature on some grafitti artists. Any chance you could ask around and see if anyone's interested. Nice one, and keep up the good work. Laters John"

John M Murphy
murphyjunior@netscape.net

If this is the kind of thing you'd like to be kept notified about, subscribe to the 'commissions list' (2nd form on this page): www.duncancumming.co.uk/mailing.cfm

24 Jan 03 05:50 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Karma?
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by majornumnuts:Duncan what does the karma counter mean is this some bhuddist thing is this site a recruiting ground for a secret cult?
The plot thickens..

next to each message is a little icon where you can vote for messages you particularly like (e.g. something really useful, interesting, funny, etc). when you do that, that person gets a karma point. you can also vote messages down, but by doing so you'll lose one of your own karma points. there's a bit more to it than that, but that's all i'll tell you about it just now. lots of other discussion forums have similar systems, check out www.slashdot.org and see how they do it

24 Jan 03 04:18 PM | Edit Reply | Karma?
1o1o1o1010
204 Posts

Ignore User
Duncan what does the karma counter mean is this some bhuddist thing is this site a recruiting ground for a secret cult?
The plot thickens..

24 Jan 03 02:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: forum
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by raNc:doubt this will i sort beef or teh nameless wonders! ppl aint gonna take tehir beef 2 the beef threads if they start arguin mid-thread n u dont hav 2 register yer own name 2 use this...

yeah, but you can choose to ignore certain users, i can ban them from posting, and it's a lot easier for me to edit or delete messages and threads

24 Jan 03 02:39 AM | Edit Reply | forum
raNc
4 Posts

Ignore User
doubt this will i sort beef or teh nameless wonders! ppl aint gonna take tehir beef 2 the beef threads if they start arguin mid-thread n u dont hav 2 register yer own name 2 use this...

24 Jan 03 12:28 AM | Edit Reply | website forum
MACE
2 Posts
LONDON
Ignore User
well done ducan mate...this is much better!

MaCe RaDiCaLs

Graffiti: Style: who's got it?
  24 Jan 03 12:24 AM | Edit Reply | RE: monkey magic
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
somehow managed to miss it...

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest