[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Messages Posted on 06 Mar 03 [ Previous | Next ]
Graffiti: Hull
  06 Mar 03 11:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: HULL
mair
17 Posts

Ignore User
Monk
The best way to get in a crew is to prove urself, if you know what i mean. Start taggin, then do dubs, then throw ups, then pieces etc etc... Once people see your style, and they like it, they'll find you. I knever kno how they find u, but if they want u in there crew, they'll find you. Not trying to be big headed and try and make out im good, coz im not. But that's how this shit works. My only other advice is, be careful who you talk to about doing graff. People will pretend there in crews, ride with ya, and then pass ur details on to the police. It's happened!
peace brother, hope dis was helpful!
mair 213

06 Mar 03 07:21 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Hull
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
met some guys from Hull who were up to paint at an event in Edinburgh last year... think the names were Scan72, Hex and Tohers. Seemed like nice enough guys.

06 Mar 03 06:56 PM | Edit Reply | Hull
MONK
12 Posts
Hull
Ignore User
ok ive seen some work of the crews in hull and its realy good im just begging and i live about 12 miles from hull and i think if i can find some 1 to paint with then i will get better is there any tips on stuff like this how did u all get into crews i dont know any 1 who dose graff so what should i do now and dose any 1 know if the hull crews are like harsh and if i would get my ass kicked bye them for been shit as u can tell i dont know what to expect

Miscellaneous: cypress hill
  06 Mar 03 06:01 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Nasty Nas
1o1o1o1010
204 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by Rezin:On the subject of rap music, has anyone heard Illmatic by Nas? I got it out of FOPP for a fiver today and its fucking class!

...'The world is yours'...

No it's not....it's mine it's mine it's mine ...get it ? Nas sample No ? my personal fave from this era OC Born2 Live certified dope sheet mofo!!

06 Mar 03 04:49 PM | Edit Reply | nas
reZin
123 Posts
Dundee
Ignore User
Yeah, I've heard that Stillmatic's meant to be pretty good as well. Nas isnt the first rapper to have a classic debut album then fail to live up to the standards he set himself. Just look at Snoop or the wu-tang.

06 Mar 03 02:53 PM | Edit Reply | Illmatic
demagod
106 Posts

Ignore User
This is a must have album. Full of classics, shame he fell off, but is trying to get back on.

DEma.

06 Mar 03 12:59 PM | Edit Reply | Nasty Nas
reZin
123 Posts
Dundee
Ignore User
On the subject of rap music, has anyone heard Illmatic by Nas? I got it out of FOPP for a fiver today and its fucking class!

...'The world is yours'...

Miscellaneous: Freestyle battle board
  06 Mar 03 12:54 PM | Edit Reply | .
reZin
123 Posts
Dundee
Ignore User
...Come on, do it for the fans!

Miscellaneous: Bad Design
  06 Mar 03 12:52 PM | Edit Reply | .
reZin
123 Posts
Dundee
Ignore User
Fair enough.

Announcements: ££££$$$$$
  06 Mar 03 12:51 PM | Edit Reply | ...
reZin
123 Posts
Dundee
Ignore User
...but you didn't...

Announcements: ££££$$$$$
  06 Mar 03 12:26 PM | Edit Reply | ££££$$$$$
LYNARD
245 Posts
littlerock, arkinsas
Ignore User
'I could have gone from rags to riches........'

Beef: Where have they gone...?
  06 Mar 03 10:01 AM | Edit Reply | bitch
reZin
123 Posts
Dundee
Ignore User
Yeah, well fuck you too!

(Just kidding).

Beef: it seems like the guestbook
  06 Mar 03 08:11 AM | Edit Reply | RE: it seems like the guestbook
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
i think it should only be allowed for ppl that have came on the site for the first time........like what guests really are

good idea, perhaps too difficult to work, although i think i know a way that could be done...

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest