[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Messages Posted on 04 Nov 09 [ Previous | Next ]
Miscellaneous: Easy Life.
  04 Nov 09 11:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Easy Life.
aesop
330 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
good.

Sketch Battle: new words lads.
  04 Nov 09 10:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: new words lads.
Uxbridge
152 Posts

Ignore User
oh my days bruv

04 Nov 09 09:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: new words lads.
MACB
811 Posts

Ignore User
my username has 3 b's, and i dont like b's so i done hectors username.

new pens YAY!

Graffiti: Expressing yourself?
  04 Nov 09 08:42 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Expressing yourself?
MagnumPI
145 Posts

Ignore User
What are the views that come across in Rogue's work?

04 Nov 09 08:41 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Expressing yourself?
hideandseek
14 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
i'd say drugs for ur stickers mate!

the one writer in scotland i'd say that views come accross in his graf would be rogue...

Miscellaneous: Dis-appreciation thread
  04 Nov 09 07:23 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
Metro wrote:
Saving people on my phone under stupid names then having no idea who it is.

hahaha

04 Nov 09 07:23 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
Towlie wrote:
Gunghoe wrote:

He makes his living from being "revok", appearing on the news in Australia and the USA is a boost to his career.

graffiti isnt a fucking career choice

What a stupid thing to say.

Anything is a career is you're getting paid for it.

if*
tut tut

04 Nov 09 07:20 PM | Edit Reply | Dis-appreciation thread
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

Ignore User
Towlie wrote:
Gunghoe wrote:

He makes his living from being "revok", appearing on the news in Australia and the USA is a boost to his career.

What a stupid thing to say.

Anything is a career if you're getting paid for it.

Oh dear, thanks metro.
[Edited by Gunghoe on 04 Nov 09 07:36 PM]

04 Nov 09 07:17 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
Saving people on my phone under stupid names then having no idea who it is.

Miscellaneous: the "What are you listenin to?" Thread
  04 Nov 09 07:08 PM | Edit Reply | RE: the
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
Raiden - Fallin.
Jme, Skepta, Fury, Tinchy Stryder - Still Tippin' UK Mix.
Rusko - Take Me To The Hospital.
Olive - You're Not Alone (High Contrast Remix).

04 Nov 09 06:49 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
OHKS
620 Posts

Ignore User
Towlie wrote:
Gunghoe wrote:

the proof is in the pudding

04 Nov 09 06:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Easy Life.
cctvsteve
403 Posts

Ignore User
BELFALL wrote:
OUTRAGE erupted last night over plans to teach youth offenders behind bars how to scrawl GRAFFITI.

Inmates will get lessons from a spraypainting 'expert' as part of a £300,000 project.

Street artist Elph, who will run the workshops at Polmont Young Offenders' Institution in Falkirk, spent almost 20 years making his mark on the walls of Edinburgh.

Elph, 31 - now a respected illustrator known for his character art - now hopes to help offenders express themselves.

He said:"There's a lot worse things you can learn in prison than doing graffiti.

"It is to get the guys to try to create a self-portrait or something based on their experiences - to get some of them having to look at their life."

But as politicians blasted the Scottish Arts Council scheme, Labour MSP Duncan McNeil branded it "state-sponsored vandalism".

He said: "Graffiti is no small matter when it is being carried out on your property - people will be astounded this is being taught in our prisons.

"Prisoners would be better served facing up to the consequences of their actions, rather than having taxpayers' money wasted on soft-touch schemes like this."

Tory justice spokesman Bill Aitken added: "To have a graffiti artist in Polmont, where many inmates will have committed acts of vandalism, is not a good idea."

The Polmont workshops are part of a five-prison project to encourage lags to "express feelings" through art, music and drama.

Glasgow's Citizens Theatre will also work with women inmates at HMP Greenock - in Mr McNeil's constituency - while Scottish Opera will work with prisoners at Shotts jail in Lanarkshire.

Artist Elph had yet to be told if spraypaint could be brought into Polmont.

But one former inmate said: "It sounds like fun, although a lot of the guys inside are already pretty good at graffiti."

Community leader Jackie Laird, who has led housing projects in Edinburgh, backed the scheme.

She said: "If it helps channel young people away from pointless vandalism, it could work."

The Scottish Arts Council is set to confirm funding this week.
[Edited by BELFALL on 04 Nov 09 06:35 PM]

was in metro aswell was gonna say, but metro had a smaller paragraph.

Miscellaneous: Appreciation thread
  04 Nov 09 06:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
anonymouss wrote:
spotify

Mines has a fucking problem, it always seems to go into offline mode.

Probably because I steal my wireless connection though....

Miscellaneous: Appreciation thread
  04 Nov 09 06:35 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
ErwinSchrodinger
542 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
spotify

04 Nov 09 06:35 PM | Edit Reply | Easy Life.
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
OUTRAGE erupted last night over plans to teach youth offenders behind bars how to scrawl GRAFFITI.

Inmates will get lessons from a spraypainting 'expert' as part of a £300,000 project.

Street artist Elph, who will run the workshops at Polmont Young Offenders' Institution in Falkirk, spent almost 20 years making his mark on the walls of Edinburgh.

Elph, 31 - now a respected illustrator known for his character art - now hopes to help offenders express themselves.

He said:"There's a lot worse things you can learn in prison than doing graffiti.

"It is to get the guys to try to create a self-portrait or something based on their experiences - to get some of them having to look at their life."

But as politicians blasted the Scottish Arts Council scheme, Labour MSP Duncan McNeil branded it "state-sponsored vandalism".

He said: "Graffiti is no small matter when it is being carried out on your property - people will be astounded this is being taught in our prisons.

"Prisoners would be better served facing up to the consequences of their actions, rather than having taxpayers' money wasted on soft-touch schemes like this."

Tory justice spokesman Bill Aitken added: "To have a graffiti artist in Polmont, where many inmates will have committed acts of vandalism, is not a good idea."

The Polmont workshops are part of a five-prison project to encourage lags to "express feelings" through art, music and drama.

Glasgow's Citizens Theatre will also work with women inmates at HMP Greenock - in Mr McNeil's constituency - while Scottish Opera will work with prisoners at Shotts jail in Lanarkshire.

Artist Elph had yet to be told if spraypaint could be brought into Polmont.

But one former inmate said: "It sounds like fun, although a lot of the guys inside are already pretty good at graffiti."

Community leader Jackie Laird, who has led housing projects in Edinburgh, backed the scheme.

She said: "If it helps channel young people away from pointless vandalism, it could work."

The Scottish Arts Council is set to confirm funding this week.
[Edited by BELFALL on 04 Nov 09 06:35 PM]

04 Nov 09 06:14 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
ErwinSchrodinger
542 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
sandra wrote:
Iiight wrote:
Revok getting caught

his own fault for being a self promo twat

nepotism at its finest.

Pictures: edinburgh pics 3
  04 Nov 09 05:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
cctvsteve
403 Posts

Ignore User
panda wrote:
Uxbridge wrote:
reas0n wrote:
Metro wrote:
Metro wrote:

that born dub is shit hot

its a throwup

potato potato

haha that sayin dusny really make sense when ye type it but am sure ye know what a mean

haha i try to say that all the time but can never find a way to make it work.

Graffiti: graffiti battle
  04 Nov 09 03:59 PM | Edit Reply | RE: graffiti battle
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
Ignore User
Towlie wrote:
kulture wrote:
Would be a pretty big battle to have 1 writer from every crew in Scotland? could I compete?

but.....you dont paint.......

Haha ok mate if thats what u think, im still wondering how u know so much about me though

04 Nov 09 02:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
KingGhidra
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
It's more like calling a potato a turnip.

I really need to get a better job...

04 Nov 09 02:45 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
KingGhidra
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
That's pronunciation dawgs.

04 Nov 09 01:53 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
Ignore User
panda wrote:
Uxbridge wrote:
reas0n wrote:
Metro wrote:
Metro wrote:

its a throwup

potato potato

haha that sayin dusny really make sense when ye type it but am sure ye know what a mean

Yoghurt, Yughort

04 Nov 09 01:38 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
panda
524 Posts

Ignore User
Uxbridge wrote:
reas0n wrote:
Metro wrote:
Metro wrote:

its a throwup

potato potato

04 Nov 09 01:34 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Expressing yourself?
panda
524 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
Not necessarily social commentary, just representing yourself as a person- how you feel and your ideas.

I could be that you love death metal so you reference it in your graff, or that you’re a happy person, so your graff looks light-hearted. Anything really.

klkl dnno if that really happens much, but maybe it does and cads just dont realise it cos they dont know the thought process behind things.

ad love ti know what people thought the meaning was behind some of ma stickers .... which ther is ofcourse :|

04 Nov 09 01:33 PM | Edit Reply | new words lads.
VeronicaMars
1258 Posts
GLA
Ignore User
theres quite a few folk on here and we really should b able to get a good sketch battle on the go. i think part of the problem is people bein whiney and not likin words or wotevr

how about a new sketch battle, the word is yer DC username ?

people with really long ones can shorten it down, and i guess it gives those who actually write ther username abit of an advantage but ah well. apart from that anythin goes

anybody up for it ?
[Edited by Hectorr on 04 Nov 09 01:35 PM]

Miscellaneous: COMEDOWNS!
  04 Nov 09 10:23 AM | Edit Reply | RE: COMEDOWNS!
ralphh
112 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Towlie wrote:
misterwobble wrote:
JimiHendrix wrote:
BigMick wrote:
ianbrown wrote:
i got told you just snap out of acid and you dont get a comedown :S never tried it though am a tad shiting it to try it dont want to be tripping out my box for 12/13 hours

You don't just snap out of it, it gradually fades in intensity - You won't be out of your box for 12 hours, a trip only lasts abought eight or so hours & the last 2 or 3 are well past the peak.

Dunno if I've mentioned this before but I reckon it'd be quite funny to spike someone with acid & laxatives - And if you could get red food coplouring into the mix so much the better, they'd probably think they were dying and would almost certainly shit their kex. Did I say quite funny? I meant absolutely reprehensible not to mention recklessly irresponsible.

i hate arseholes like you tht widny be funny atwll man :|
just a really bad thing to do

nah, that would be fucking hilarious

it would indeed be intensely funny. 'nother good thing to do is find someone who is ridiculously drunk, like unable to walk, and slide a wee dairy milk down the back of their boxers/pants, they should get a nice surprise in the morning

rofl

Miscellaneous: COMEDOWNS!
  04 Nov 09 09:44 AM | Edit Reply | RE: COMEDOWNS!
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

Ignore User
misterwobble wrote:
JimiHendrix wrote:
BigMick wrote:
ianbrown wrote:
i got told you just snap out of acid and you dont get a comedown :S never tried it though am a tad shiting it to try it dont want to be tripping out my box for 12/13 hours

You don't just snap out of it, it gradually fades in intensity - You won't be out of your box for 12 hours, a trip only lasts abought eight or so hours & the last 2 or 3 are well past the peak.

Dunno if I've mentioned this before but I reckon it'd be quite funny to spike someone with acid & laxatives - And if you could get red food coplouring into the mix so much the better, they'd probably think they were dying and would almost certainly shit their kex. Did I say quite funny? I meant absolutely reprehensible not to mention recklessly irresponsible.

i hate arseholes like you tht widny be funny atwll man :|
just a really bad thing to do

nah, that would be fucking hilarious

it would indeed be intensely funny. 'nother good thing to do is find someone who is ridiculously drunk, like unable to walk, and slide a wee dairy milk down the back of their boxers/pants, they should get a nice surprise in the morning

Announcements: da boards
  04 Nov 09 09:32 AM | Edit Reply | RE: da boards
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

Ignore User
pedopants wrote:
Pointless to take them down.it's going to raise the illegal graffiti numbers,make people pissed off and soons there not going to be any legal spots.are the council really that stupid they're trying to stop something but instead they're just going to cause more. and I don't see any need to take them down it's not causing any harm and most things painted there are very good and skillful .Arghhhh the council piss me off.

it'll stop the legal fagsssss

Graffiti: graffiti battle
  04 Nov 09 09:18 AM | Edit Reply | RE: graffiti battle
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

Ignore User
kulture wrote:
Would be a pretty big battle to have 1 writer from every crew in Scotland? could I compete?

but.....you dont paint.......

04 Nov 09 09:13 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:

Graffiti: krink are fake
  04 Nov 09 02:53 AM | Edit Reply | RE: krink are fake
Stimpy
504 Posts
The Shire
Ignore User
overpriced certainly, but the ink itself doesn't fade as quick as other inks i've used

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest