[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Messages Posted on 04 Apr 09 [ Previous | Next ]
Miscellaneous: Appreciation thread
  04 Apr 09 11:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

Ignore User
Have you only just worked out that I’m a know-it-all?

You’re as slow as the last cunt.

Miscellaneous: Dis-appreciation thread
  04 Apr 09 11:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
hard to read females how annoying is that

04 Apr 09 11:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
MACB
811 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
theboogieman wrote:
whats dubstep ?:s

Jee-zuz

are you mr. know it all of mtv nigga?

Graffiti: Monster Premier.
  04 Apr 09 11:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Monster Premier.
BUNDEMOUT
1274 Posts

Ignore User
im liking sabotaz more than monster although the white is shite but the white monster is also shit, im drunk

04 Apr 09 11:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
bboy
435 Posts
G-Town...MuhFukkah
Ignore User
i know its a type of music,but i dont knwo whuat it sounds like

04 Apr 09 11:06 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

Ignore User
theboogieman wrote:

Jee-zuz

04 Apr 09 10:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
bboy
435 Posts
G-Town...MuhFukkah
Ignore User

Sketch Battle: Sketch Battle - ICNOS
  04 Apr 09 10:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Sketch Battle - ICNOS
Stubz1
506 Posts
GoogleEarth
Ignore User
i can't even sketch anymore :(

04 Apr 09 08:57 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Sketch Battle - ICNOS
DuncanBannatyne
770 Posts
Dalmuir, Clydebank
Ignore User
CityKillur wrote:
- minimum of 3 colours (black and white count as colours)
- themes and characters are entirely up to you
- sketches in by midnight on friday
- voting from saturday untill sunday at midnight

04 Apr 09 08:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Sketch Battle - ICNOS
Stubz1
506 Posts
GoogleEarth
Ignore User
when does this finish?

04 Apr 09 08:43 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Monster Premier.
mistervera
95 Posts

Ignore User
goes to prove that you cant please everyone.

I've used the new Monster a few times and personally feel its a real improvement with nice clean lines and far superior control than the old range.

As for Sabotaz - thats the first time i have EVER heard anyone say anything good about it - other than the packaging. Possibly "the" worst paint brand ever to be sold.

04 Apr 09 08:40 PM | Edit Reply | Sketch Battle - ICNOS
PeterJones
27 Posts

Ignore User
To be truthful the word ICNOS isnt very goood
[Edited by DonaldDuck on 05 Apr 09 10:25 AM]

04 Apr 09 08:28 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Monster Premier.
OHKS
620 Posts

Ignore User
the sabotaz stuff is realy nice when you get used to it, nice and bold!

Pictures: glasgow pictures 2
  04 Apr 09 07:32 PM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
Ignore User
Yeah Often has got good spots about town, but not vawk

04 Apr 09 07:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
Ignore User
Kulture wrote:
JohnBender wrote:
Kulture wrote:
DuncanBannatyne wrote:
PartTimeHero wrote:
as soon as you turn 18 your going to be a wee dole junkie.
the fact its free money, to help you look for a job, hmm i think id rather do that considering for years my parents have paid taxes, so lets make use of that, and im sure that many people would agree theres nothing wrong with being on the dole.
trying to use that as an insult clearly shows your a wee boy that doesnt have a clue about being an adult.

it amuses me that you cant even take advice and just have to try act wide. your not a fucking king, you dont have the right to call anyone a toy, just because you have painted trains does not make you hardcore, just because your active doesnt make you a king, you are a wee fucking boy, learn to respect the people who have been in the game a lot longer than you,

leave the wee wean alone, hes a wee diddy who obviously has no idea how difficult it is to get a job in the current financial climate!
He'll still be gettin £12 pocket money off his gran cos after all, he is only 14?
Still goin through puberty so his hormones will be goin mental, hence why hes actin like a wee ride.

No one cares about your opinion(2nd time)

And Vawk, what do you mean by ' i'll go nowhere in graff', where the fuck are you going in graff? and where can you 'go' in graffiti?

Your an absolute fanny, stop with your keyboard hardman attitude and get on with your life. I'm sick of coming on here to look and all I find is your constant drivel. Also! opinions aren't to be judged, they neither right or wrong, it's a personal thing ken!

Last but not least, you obviously can't think of a decent comeback to Vawks "you'll go nowhere in graf" because you know it's true, then you try to be wide yet AGAIN, by saying "where can you 'go' in graffiti?". Trying to act the smart clued up cunt one minute then the opposite the next isn't working for you son.

Pick up your dummy little boy.

I'm sick of coming on here and reading your constant drivel about my constant drivel, cause really what i say isn't constant drivel

well dont come on the forum then

04 Apr 09 07:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Monster Premier.
cannahmontana
30 Posts

Ignore User
fatbuddah any chance of selling clash paint?

04 Apr 09 07:18 PM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
JME
567 Posts
BOY BETTER KNOW
Ignore User
PartTimeHero wrote:
ive only ever seen 2 vawk tags around the city centre, its mainly arak and born all over the place

mainly born n arak are you kiddin me one what about often
he has roofys all over the place n tags everywhere you look

04 Apr 09 07:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Sketch Battle - ICNOS
cannahmontana
30 Posts

Ignore User
vote arakglas

04 Apr 09 05:39 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Monster Premier.
FatBuddha
352 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Gunghoe, thats the feedback i have had from 90% of writers, no-one so far says they like it, its all been pretty negative.

I am hoping people will get used to it, or it could be thickened up a bit

04 Apr 09 05:26 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
CityKillur
238 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
CLicKoo wrote:
CityKillur wrote:
weed
bevy
burds
bombing

simple.

add music n yer there

good shout!

04 Apr 09 05:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
Ignore User
JohnBender wrote:
Kulture wrote:
DuncanBannatyne wrote:
PartTimeHero wrote:
the fact its free money, to help you look for a job, hmm i think id rather do that considering for years my parents have paid taxes, so lets make use of that, and im sure that many people would agree theres nothing wrong with being on the dole.
trying to use that as an insult clearly shows your a wee boy that doesnt have a clue about being an adult.

it amuses me that you cant even take advice and just have to try act wide. your not a fucking king, you dont have the right to call anyone a toy, just because you have painted trains does not make you hardcore, just because your active doesnt make you a king, you are a wee fucking boy, learn to respect the people who have been in the game a lot longer than you,

leave the wee wean alone, hes a wee diddy who obviously has no idea how difficult it is to get a job in the current financial climate!
He'll still be gettin £12 pocket money off his gran cos after all, he is only 14?
Still goin through puberty so his hormones will be goin mental, hence why hes actin like a wee ride.

And Vawk, what do you mean by ' i'll go nowhere in graff', where the fuck are you going in graff? and where can you 'go' in graffiti?

Your an absolute fanny, stop with your keyboard hardman attitude and get on with your life. I'm sick of coming on here to look and all I find is your constant drivel. Also! opinions aren't to be judged, they neither right or wrong, it's a personal thing ken!

Last but not least, you obviously can't think of a decent comeback to Vawks "you'll go nowhere in graf" because you know it's true, then you try to be wide yet AGAIN, by saying "where can you 'go' in graffiti?". Trying to act the smart clued up cunt one minute then the opposite the next isn't working for you son.

I'm sick of coming on here and reading your constant drivel about my constant drivel, cause really what i say isn't constant drivel

Pictures: The google street view thread
  04 Apr 09 04:56 PM | Edit Reply | RE: The google street view thread
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=western+approach+road+edinburgh&sll=55.967974,-3.136189&sspn=179.986409,360&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=55.942358,-3.221843&panoid=Aonpqhhd_zHFIH7g-NCYDQ&cbp=12,70.63182169350537,,0,-8.218749999999991&ll=55.942135,-3.22217&spn=0.011392,0.027466&z=15&iwloc=addr

Gore Nope rooftop

04 Apr 09 04:26 PM | Edit Reply | RE: The google street view thread
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
mikefoley wrote:
metro this will put you out of bizniz.
[Edited by Doinktheclown on 04 Apr 09 02:05 PM]

yours sucked. looks better if you go back one, you see the roof anaw.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=western+approach+road+edinburgh&sll=55.967974,-3.136189&sspn=179.986409,360&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=55.941217,-3.228321&panoid=EGUDHQeWEOMhw1bBqEBm7w&cbp=12,132.46588522213892,,1,6.240407538071095&ll=55.941221,-3.228092&spn=0.01108,0.041456&z=15&iwloc=addr
[Edited by mikefoley on 04 Apr 09 03:47 PM]

Look to the left, OE on the bridge.

04 Apr 09 03:43 PM | Edit Reply | The google street view thread
cctvsteve
403 Posts

Ignore User

yours sucked. looks better if you go back one, you see the roof anaw.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=western+approach+road+edinburgh&sll=55.967974,-3.136189&sspn=179.986409,360&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=55.941217,-3.228321&panoid=EGUDHQeWEOMhw1bBqEBm7w&cbp=12,132.46588522213892,,1,6.240407538071095&ll=55.941221,-3.228092&spn=0.01108,0.041456&z=15&iwloc=addr
[Edited by mikefoley on 04 Apr 09 03:47 PM]

04 Apr 09 03:08 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
misterwobble
429 Posts
ibrox
Ignore User
JackTheRipper wrote:
yonaboot wrote:
weed
mayfair
clippers
mdma
acid
beer
frosty jack
phone
btp
bed
blunt skins
silver zig zags
pickled onion crisps
pickled onions
pickled eggs

you appreciate the btp eh?

obv

04 Apr 09 02:29 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
MACB
811 Posts

Ignore User
jakies in mcdonalds at like 11 trying to start fights

04 Apr 09 01:48 PM | Edit Reply | The google street view thread
GaryGlitterFanClub
258 Posts
EH%£
Ignore User
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=western+approach+road+edinburgh&sll=55.967974,-3.136189&sspn=179.986409,360&ie=UTF8&ll=55.941221,-3.228264&spn=0.019612,0.051327&z=15&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=55.941223,-3.228031&panoid=8QvT2JwYpT6LfeGn38DRLg&cbp=12,132.4340221690462,,0,23.436454849498347

google ain't got to livi yet.

Miscellaneous: EAT MANKY BASTARD
  04 Apr 09 01:41 PM | Edit Reply | RE: EAT MANKY BASTARD
GaryGlitterFanClub
258 Posts
EH%£
Ignore User
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
;D ;D
;D ;D
:o :o :o :o
;D ;D
;D ;D
:D :D :D :D
;D ;D
;D ;D

04 Apr 09 01:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Monster Premier.
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
I haven't tried this new Monster Premium, one thing I have tried which is nice is MTN94. 4 quid a tins waay to much for me but he included it in the 3 for 10 as there was no other whites left.

It's basically MTN Alien, in a larger can, low pressure, clean lines, smells like hot chocolate powder aswell! They have some sort of new cap on it, maybe just a redesign of an old one, its a clear cap with a black dot and in the shape of the banana skinny's. I was overall quite impressed but the price is a joke.

04 Apr 09 01:10 PM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
BELFALL
3091 Posts
Auld Reekie.
Ignore User
Kulture wrote:
DuncanBannatyne wrote:
PartTimeHero wrote:

04 Apr 09 09:49 AM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
DrZoidberg
2052 Posts
Glasgow.
Ignore User
Vawk, you in no way answered my question there, i asked ' where are you going?' and cant you see no one likes you vawk and from what i've seen, you are in no way 'blastin yer name aboot the city center'

Beef: Bundemout
  04 Apr 09 01:49 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Bundemout
cyclops
98 Posts

Ignore User
BigMick wrote:
Bundemont & Gung are 2 of my favourite posters on here - I've probably taken (or attempted to take) the piss out of both of them before now but that's just coz I'm a childish bastard and no real reflection on either of them.

bad times? no homo jokes to make? my post count clearly states i've been in loads of arguments with LOADS of forum members. yawn...

04 Apr 09 01:46 AM | Edit Reply | RE: Appreciation thread
cyclops
98 Posts

Ignore User
corona
the internet
the bus
the subway
people trying to fight in your close
gigs
paint
music
music
forums(without status)
shite jokes
ayr utd

04 Apr 09 01:44 AM | Edit Reply | RE: glasgow pictures 2
cyclops
98 Posts

Ignore User
abu stop yer chattin. your active, well done. round of aplause. no ones ever going to take you seriously if you bitch with people that "don't matter" to you all day on a forum. give it up. if you are puttin in work people cant fail to giveyou criedit! stop bitchin. your no king.

Announcements: 2 New Bangers!!!
  04 Apr 09 12:15 AM | Edit Reply | RE: 2 New Bangers!!!
cctvsteve
403 Posts

Ignore User
CLicKoo wrote:
mikefoley wrote:
Kulture wrote:
Rembrandt wrote:
SteveCoogan wrote:
SteveIrwin wrote:
KennethLykes wrote:
SteveCarell wrote:

ha!

ha!

ha!

ha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHLLLLLLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHaHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Burned

ha!

veselka!!!

n there burnt....

ha!

04 Apr 09 12:08 AM | Edit Reply | Monster Premier.
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

Ignore User
We’ve heard the hype, but I though I’d offer an impartial analysis of Monster’s latest offering.

I find it more difficult to use than the previous formula. The paint seems thinner and more prone to dripping and spitting. I found fading difficult as the paint comes out in an uneven shower of solitary droplets, rather than the smooth, consistent coverage I’m used to. Cleanness was harder to achieve too the paint often gave an unfortunate frayed effect, rather than sharp, well-defined lines.

The only positive I’ve noticed is the reduction in clogging caps, which was a major problem with the old stuff.

I’ve only used Monster Premier on 2 occasions, so I’m prepared to persevere in the hope that I’ll get used to it, but I remain unconvinced that its an improvement on its predecessor.

How has Monster Premier performed for you?

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest