[ View Forums | Start New Thread | Search ]     [ Join | Login ]     en
Messages Posted on 03 Mar 03 [ Previous | Next ]
Graffiti: Tags 'n' Names
  03 Mar 03 09:51 PM | Edit Reply | generator
UnExpected
227 Posts
glasgow
Ignore User
i put in ezan and had to clik on create tag at least 50 times befor zane came up lol

Miscellaneous: Jokes
  03 Mar 03 07:47 PM | Edit Reply | RE: achey1
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
Posted by LYNARD:what does NASA stand for?
need another seven astronauts!

i remember that one from the first shuttle disaster, along with "why do american's drink Coke? because they can't get 7up". which doesn't make sense this time round...

03 Mar 03 07:34 PM | Edit Reply | achey1
LYNARD
245 Posts
littlerock, arkinsas
Ignore User
what does NASA stand for?

need another seven astronauts!

03 Mar 03 06:57 PM | Edit Reply | hee hee haw haw
cOPY
226 Posts
g-gow land of the g-strings
Ignore User
Q.whats the difference between tiger woods and princess diana

A.tiger woods has a better driver!

Announcements: The Slaughterhouse rip
  03 Mar 03 05:05 PM | Edit Reply | hahaaaaaa
LYNARD
245 Posts
littlerock, arkinsas
Ignore User
I aint unhappy, and your retorts make you sound like little lord fontilroy. Of course these posts bug you, otherwise you wouldn't keep trying to get the last word in. bobby mcferrin..thats me!

03 Mar 03 02:35 PM | Edit Reply | RE: ill-iterate
1o1o1o1010
204 Posts

Ignore User
Posted by LYNARD:can't you read, girlfriend? It says 'mongral' not mongra. Have you been checking back to see who I answer? saddo!
Negativity makes the world go round, as you should know, you pontificating little fuck.

Lynard you are very unhappy little person although i do look forward to your little rants makes my day to see somebody get so upset over a small post like this.

03 Mar 03 10:05 AM | Edit Reply | RE: The Slaughterhouse rip
duncan
901 Posts
Glasgow
Ignore User
And a big fuck you to whoever was behind the stupid "create" stencil you painted over some nice pieces, i hope we meet soon!!
Duncan had a bunch of the flicks on the site a few months back got any more duncan?

got plenty more flicks from there, was one of the best spots ever i think. went there about 3 weeks ago, noticed it was all locked up (although still easy to get into), so i figured something was up. apparently the place was sold for a lot of money in 2001 (educated guess might be around £1 - £2 million).

i saw the actual create stencil lying inside the perspex tunnel, guess someone must have found it and decided to be 'creative'

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest