ErwinSchrodinger
542 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
Tyrone wrote:
yeah its a reat spot, i see it like 4 times a day haha
but the alte is fucking poor!
wasted the spot on the other side too.

yeah normally alte's throws are pretty sweet though.

Pictures: edinburgh pics 3
  03 Dec 09 11:14 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

Ignore User
KingGhidra wrote:
Gunghoe wrote:
Be selective when deciding which pictures are worth posting. Most of the pictures on this page are of tags; the same names crop up over and over. I think it'd be better to try and keep it to one picture per tag-name, or one picture per handstyle, to avoid tedious repitition.

Plumbing new depths of not getting it here, gungster.

I understand bombing is about getting your name up repeatedly, if that's what you're getting at.

But this is the internet, not the street. There's no point in having the same tags right beside each other all the way down the page, it's just not worth looking at once you've seen the first few.

It's the equivalent of tagging the same wall over and over again, sure you've got loads of tags, but you're not really any more up than someone with one.

03 Dec 09 09:48 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

Ignore User
yeah its a reat spot, i see it like 4 times a day haha
but the alte is fucking poor!
wasted the spot on the other side too.

03 Dec 09 09:19 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
ErwinSchrodinger
542 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
Bourbon wrote:
anyone got a pic of the new roof top next to the keft on the royal mile?

il post yin soon, thats a lovely spot!

03 Dec 09 09:16 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
ErwinSchrodinger
542 Posts
edinburgh
Ignore User
username wrote:

these are in edinburgh?
[Edited by username on 03 Dec 09 02:02 PM]

nope those particular ones are from bristol theres a few english photos mingled amonst the posts, it was just a photobucket sweep tbh.

Miscellaneous: the "What are you listenin to?" Thread
  03 Dec 09 08:44 PM | Edit Reply | RE: the
Sleep
82 Posts

Ignore User
TRAPPED UNDER ICE. Probably one of the hardest things I've ever heard in my life.

03 Dec 09 08:26 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
KingGhidra
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
Tyrone wrote:
doesnt look like edinburgh atall, not names i recognise either, and i agree with your second post there username.
[Edited by Tyrone on 03 Dec 09 02:40 PM]

Demz is from england somewhere. I remember him from early issues of wordplay. Not edinburgh anyway.

03 Dec 09 08:13 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
KingGhidra
1340 Posts
...Three
Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
Be selective when deciding which pictures are worth posting. Most of the pictures on this page are of tags; the same names crop up over and over. I think it'd be better to try and keep it to one picture per tag-name, or one picture per handstyle, to avoid tedious repitition.

Plumbing new depths of not getting it here, gungster.

Miscellaneous: Dis-appreciation thread
  03 Dec 09 08:04 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
vimto
187 Posts
yugoslavia
Ignore User
giving the hound haggis last night after a few beers lastnight then having to pick up its reeking stour whilst hungover

Miscellaneous: Dis-appreciation thread
  03 Dec 09 07:52 PM | Edit Reply | RE: Dis-appreciation thread
SaxonHype
531 Posts

Ignore User
Zane Lowe.

03 Dec 09 03:37 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
Metro
3588 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
I'm not knocking the contributors for posting so many pictures, that is what this thread is for afterall.

However, I think there are too many pictures in this one page of the thread. My computer is of a resonable standard but it takes a couple of minutes before I can veiw this page as a whole. As a result, I don't bother doing so anymore (complaining aside). I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds the number of pictures on this page problematic.

I would suggest therefore, that people posting pictures take the following action:

Post pictures in chunks, not all at the same time. Wait until there is a new page and post the rest of your pics, this will help with loading times.

The whole point in my post was to:
post tags only
show whos up (lots of pictures of the same people)
and brake peoples computers.

Like Ohks said, just view todays messages, it's alot easier.

03 Dec 09 02:39 PM | Edit Reply | edinburgh pics 3
oneandonlytam
338 Posts

Ignore User
doesnt look like edinburgh atall, not names i recognise either, and i agree with your second post there username.
[Edited by Tyrone on 03 Dec 09 02:40 PM]

03 Dec 09 02:04 PM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
username
541 Posts

Ignore User
Gunghoe wrote:
I think it'd be better to try and keep it to one picture per tag-name, or one picture per handstyle, to avoid tedious repitition.

~aren't handstyles all about tedious repetition?

03 Dec 09 02:01 PM | Edit Reply | edinburgh pics 3
username
541 Posts

Ignore User

these are in edinburgh?
[Edited by username on 03 Dec 09 02:02 PM]

03 Dec 09 11:20 AM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
OHKS
620 Posts

Ignore User
just view todays messages

03 Dec 09 02:17 AM | Edit Reply | RE: edinburgh pics 3
Gunghoe
1536 Posts

Ignore User
I'm not knocking the contributors for posting so many pictures, that is what this thread is for afterall.

However, I think there are too many pictures in this one page of the thread. My computer is of a resonable standard but it takes a couple of minutes before I can veiw this page as a whole. As a result, I don't bother doing so anymore (complaining aside). I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds the number of pictures on this page problematic.

I would suggest therefore, that people posting pictures take the following action:

Post pictures in chunks, not all at the same time. Wait until there is a new page and post the rest of your pics, this will help with loading times.

duncancumming.co.uk | Forum | Contact Me | 1 forum user online: + 1 guest